Go Away

Harry's POV

I left the house just to get the feel of home again, it was July so Doncaster was hot outside but I wasn't complaining because I hate the bloody cold. I had remembered the bakery I used to work at so I wanted to stop by and say hello to Barbra, she owned the shop and was like a mother to me after my own mother passed away. Even from a block away I could smell all the fresh bread fill the air, my stomach started growling and I realized that I hadn't eaten since last night. I made it to the bakery waking in, the smell hit me like a truck filling my nostrils.

__________
Louis POV

I was putting the last batch of muffins in the display case before Zayn had to drop off Henry, I heard the front door open and the bell ding telling me that someone had just walked in. I put the last muffin in so I took off the apron putting it back on the hook and walking out from the back. Seeing who had just walked in my breath hitched making me stop in my tracks, I took a deep breath and walked closer.

"How may I help you?"

He turned around and the smile on his face dropped.

"L-Louis hey"

"The famous Harry Styles, haven't seen you for five years"

"Yea.. working on the album and tour"

I was gonna say something else but the door dinged, Harry moved over to the side still keeping his eyes on me.

"Dadda!"

"Hey buddy, you have fun with Uncle Zayn"

"Yes, got ice tream!"

"Yo! Buddy that was supposed to be a secret"

I watched as Harry got closer to me and Henry having a confusing look on his face.

"Henry can you say hi to Harry"

"Hi Arry"

"Hey little guy, nice to meet you"

"Hey buddy why don't you go to the back and get some cookies with Uncle Zayn"

"OOKIES"

Zayn took Henry to the back, I could tel Harry had lots of questions.

"Henry.. is beautiful"

"Thanks-"

"How old is he?"

"Uh five he will be six February 1st"

"Louis.. we fell apart five years ago, are you telling me that's my son who was born on my birthday"

"You left before I had the chance to tell you, I'm sorry but you missed out on your son, so just go away"

"Well I'm here now"'

"No I don't think so, Henry has always asked about you and I always tell him he will be home soon, so no  he can find out about you when he is older"

"He is my son too! I will see him. Now where is Barbra?"

"Harry... she passed away two months after your mother, she gave the shop to me and now I own it"

"Oh.. uh does my dad know about Henry?"

"Yes, he was there when Henry was sick, his birthdays, the day he was born. He was there for everything"

"Louis please let me get to know my son"

"Fine but only under my supervision"

"Deal"