Flashbacks (Harry)

Harry's POV

I was laying in my bed looking up at the ceiling, I had nothing planned for today so I've been laying in bed for a while. I was thinking about what happened five years ago, when I feel I fucked up my life.

Flashback

I was pacing around my dressing room, and it was because I was nervous not for my wedding but because the president of Sony Inc. was supposed to call me to see if you would sign me over. I was fixing my bow tie when my phone started to ring, I rushed o we and picked it up off the stool, I pressed it to my ear and instantly heard a deep voice ring through my ears.

"Hello is this Mr. Styles" "yes this is him" "great. I'm Alen Jackson with Sony Inc. and I wanted to personally call you can tell you... welcome aboard."
"Oh. My. God. Thank you so much" "I need you to get to LA ASAP so we can start on your EP" "oh, uh..." "is that a problem Mr. Styles"

I had to go to America if I wanted to make my dreams a reality. I thought about Louis, but he would want me to chase after my dreams I mean he always told me to work hard towards my dreams. I pressed the phone back to my ear and took a deep breath.

"Mr. Jackson I'll be there tomorrow" "good choice Mr. Styles be at my office at exactly 6:00 pm sharp not a minute later" "yes sir"

There was a long beep telling me he hung up, I pressed the end button and found a piece of paper and a pen I found and wrote a note to Louis I never thought I had to write.

Dear Louis,

I'm sorry to do this of all days but when the opportunity to sign to Sony Inc I couldn't back down. I'm finally living my dreams, have a good life Louis.

Sincerely,

Harry.

I grabbed everything I could and left sneaking out without anyone noticing me, I went back to Louis and I's flat and packed the most I could and I went to the airport buying my ticket there.

Goodbye Doncaster, Hello LA

________________________________
                         ________________

I was brought back into reality sighing.

"You are stupid Harry"  I mumbled under my breath.