Pool Day

Louis POV

I had texted Harry's dad and told that we were coming over so Henry could swim and also Harry could have his visit obviously under my supervision. I put Henry in some yellow swim shorts and lathered him in sunscreen, I had blue swim shorts on and I was gonna wait til I got there to put on sunscreen, I packed a bag that had Henry's favorite towel his Peter Pan towel and a couple of pool toys, and his favorite snack which was grapes with a a grape juice box. I helped put on his flip flops and I put mine on as well, we decided to walk there since it was a nice day.

We arrived there and went straight to the back, I saw Harry's Dad making burgers and hotdogs on the grill, Harry was in the pool wearing bright yellow shorts. I found it cute how him and Henry were wearing the same thing.

"Papa!!!" Henry has ran over to the pool steps and reached out for Harry, since when did Henry call him papa. He jumped into Harry's arm, Harry giving him a kiss on the cheek. I set everything down and carefully climbed into the pool, I just watched Henry gently tug on Harry's curl, a part of me is still very much in love with Harry, but I don't think I can ever trust him like I used to.  I brought back to reality when I heard Harry singing and song I have never heard, I looked over at him and gave him a confused look.

"Did you write that"
"Uh yea, it's a very personal song..."
"What's it about?"
"It's uh about just a random person"
"Well have you recorded it?"
"Yea..."
"Then play it, I want to hear it"

He passed Henry over to me and climbed out of the pool drying off his hands, he grabbed his phone and started to play it.

"What's the song called"
"Far Away"

(Again it's by Nickelback and the song is on the side)

The song started to play and I saw Harry mouthing the words, while looking at me. The "random person" he was talking about, I knew the song was about me... well us. The song was beautiful and made me tear up a little, but raised my hand out of the water and wiped my face so it looked like I just went under.

The song had finally ended and he climbed back into the pool just letting random music play in the background.

Don't give into Harry Styles.