II

"Oh! Beomgyu, you're here," a smile formed on Jennie's glossy lips. Beomgyu nodded, still keeping his eyes on the stranger. Jennie noticed this and laughed putting her arm around the orange haired boy, "Don't worry about him. This is my cousin, Felix. His family lives in Australia and had to come here for a business trip and they asked me to watch him since he's not very fluent in Korean yet," she pouted her lips, "They didn't know about our date today so I hope you understand."

"H-hello," Felix mumbling, fiddling with his hands, his deep voice throwing Beomgyu off guard. Beomgyu was upset now that he couldn't spend time alone with his girlfriend, but he didn't want to seem selfish.

"It's fine," he lied, through a fake smile.

Jennie clapped her hands together, "Great! Just give me one second to set up." She took a blanket out of her bag and laid it out on the ground. Next, she took out three smaller bags all containing food, each labeled with a person's name. Lastly, she took out three bottles of alcohol and handed one to each of the boys. Beomgyu tried his best to not cringe. He had only drank once prior to this and let's just say it wasn't a very good experience. "Come sit down," Jennie gestured to an empty spot directly across from her and he did as he was told. "I hope you like the food," she giggles nervously, "It took me a few tries to get it just right." Beomgyu took the container out of his bag revealing a small platter of different fruits sorted by color.

"It's so cute," a small smile appearing on his face, "Almost as cute as you."

Jennie blushed and smacked his forehead, "Shut up, don't compare me to fruit!" Beomgyu laughed as he rubbed his head while Felix kept staring at the two of them. Beomgyu wasn't sure why but the other boy made him feel uncomfortable. Jennie reached into her bag and pulled out a bottle opener.

"So," she raised an eyebrow, breaking the silence, "have you ever drank before?"

Beomgyu nodded, "Only once."

Jennie opened her bottle and gasped, "Really? I didn't expect someone like you to drink."

"It was only once," Beomgyu whined,"Wait, what's that supposed to mean?" He opened his bottle and jumped at the sound it made. 

Jennie giggles, "You just seem so innocent I didn't think you'd have the guts to drink before you turned 19."

"Only two more years and I'll be able to drink as much as I want to," he rolled his eyes and smiled.

They sat there and just stared at each other for a minute or so. It was Felix who broke the silence this time, "Are you going to eat your food or did she prepare all of this for nothing?" Beomgyu didn't like this guy's tone but he did his best to just shrug it off.

"Sorry," Beomgyu apologized, before taking a bite from his plate. Suddenly, he felt very dizzy. It seemed as if the world was suddenly moving very fast while he could only move in slow motion.

"Are you ok, Beomgyu?" Jennie tilted her head, noticing the paleness appearing on her boyfriend's face. 

It took him a second to process what she had just asked him and he slowly nodded his head, "Yeah, sorry." Felix and Jennie glanced at each other and Beomgyu could of sworn he saw Jennie smirk, but he was probably just imagining things.

"So, Beomgyu," Jennie sighed, grabbing his hand, "How is Tomorrow by Together so popular?"

He paused for a second, "Why are you asking? Isn't your group popular as well?"

Jennie frowned letting go of his hand, "We were at first, but now? It feels like no one ever talks about us. It's like they got bored of us and moved onto someone new, like you guys."