XVII

Taehyun heard roaring screams as Beomgyu pulled his lips away from his own. One last smirk from the taller boy as he went to his next position left Taehyun's stomach in a knot before. A wide range of emotions hit him all at once causing him to forget where he was for a second. Quickly he ran to his spot, although a few beats late, he managed to get back in sync with the rest of his members. As the song ends the cheers from the fans start once again and the group all stand up and bow.

Soobin stepped forward in front of the other members and put one hand to his ear, "Did you guys enjoy the show tonight?"

"It was so much fun thanks to you guys!" Kai waved out to the audience.

"Thank you all for coming," Beomgyu smiled as he gestured a heart with his hands.

Yeonjun ran up and playfully pushed Beomgyu out of the way and grinned, "I love you MOA!"

"Rude!" Beomgyu whined, "I love you guys more!" After each member spoke a loud burst of screams followed and echoed throughout the arena.

Taehyun knew it was his turn to speak but couldn't help but feel his body was shaking, "I-I just, uh." Taehyun knew what he wanted to say but his mind was so preoccupied that the words wouldn't come out. "I just wanted to say, umm, say that," Taehyun could feel himself getting frusturated and hung his head, silently begging himself not to cry, "I'm sorry." Taehyun heard the muffled reactions from their fans but did his best to ignore them when someone's arm wrapped around his shoulder.

Taehyun didn't even have to look up to know who it was as the familiar voice spoke, "What's wrong Tae?"

Taehyun snapped his head to meet Beomgyu's face and immediately started to blush, "You can't just," Taehyun felt his eyes tear up as he looked back into the audience, "I mean I just can't believe I'm on stage like this. I never would have imagined I'd be living this dream and it's all thanks to our fans. I can't express how thankful I am to MOA." The other members all gathered around the younger and hugged him. With one last goodbye and a few more hearts the concert had came to an end and the boys all headed backstage.

-

"So how do you guys feel after today?"Yeonjun asked as they all settled in their usual spots in their dressing room.

"I thought it went great!" Kai smiled at the older, a bit of pink on his cheeks.

"You only say that because your partner did his job," Soobin glared at Kai before moving his gaze to Beomgyu.

"Whatever Soobin," Beomgyu clicked his tongue, "I think the concert went great, don't you agree Taehyun?" Beomgyu looked over at the dark brown haired boy who was still trying to wipe away his tears as the kept coming, "Hey," he furrowed his brows in concern, "Are you alright?"

Taehyun avoided the golden brown haired boy's gaze and spoke sharply, "Do I look like I'm okay?"

"Woah," Beomgyu held his arms up in defense, "What's your problem?"

"You!" Taheyun hissed.

"What did I do?" Beomgyu lowered his arms, genuinely confused.

"I can't believe you," Taehyun shook his head, "I'm not having this conversation in front of everyone," he quickly got up and headed out the room, slamming the door behind him.

"What is he mad about?" Beomgyu pulled at his collar, staring at the direction he left.

"I have an idea," Soobin chirped in," Maybe it's because you ignored me the whole night, which went against Mr. Park's plan, and kissed him instead!"

"Oh my God Soobin not everything is about you," Beomgyu rubbed his temples.

"You're right everything is about Taehyun when it comes to you, right?" Soobin growled.