A New Life

People say that being the only way of income for the family is hard, but for me, it was harder than anything else. My father died when I was 14 years and he left us with nothing, nothing except great philosophical quotes. My father once said that "Living the life of your choice, is always difficult". It was the most degrading thing I've ever heard from a father to a teenage boy. My father never knew that when we will be hungry, we won't eat these quote perhaps we will eat food, which comes from money that my father once lost in a bet and was shot because of. It was the biggest truth of life that I learned about after his death. My mother, Sister Nancy and I was broke after his demise, it was time that I leave everything and concentrate on life's biggest truth.

(Ten Years Later)

24 November 2007, the day I remember the most, not because I had my birthday but because it was the day I had raged the most in my life, it was the feeling of revenge and anger that lead to humongous destruction all over my life.

In my huge mansion covered with huge thick walls and several guards, I and my Sister Nancy lived a life we never thought about. The mansion was big enough to carry a huge forest with elephants in it. It was Jack's Mansion, it was built by my money which made it more special than anything else. I was living one life that everyone dreams about, I did dream about it too. After the death of my "Caring" father and my mother when I was 19, I built an empire, an empire on the roots of earning money and doing what I wanted, I was completely changed person than I was before.

I had networks all around the country to deliver the best qualities of drugs and I manipulated different consumers to buy them from me. I was the king of the country and no one could ever touch me and my business, but the misery was that this insurance was not for anything or anyone else except the addiction of my business.