Ronnie's Death

I saw Carly roped around a chair in the corner of the room. I saw her desperately waiting for me to untie her from ropes. I looked around the room and saw Ronnie standing in front of the window with a sniper and shooting towards the ground.

Ronnie: "There you are. You came early, I just shot one of your guys. Now it's time for you". He aimed the gun towards me. I quickly pointed my gun towards him.

Jacob: "Trust me I am going to hit, but first you untie her". The ropes were special, they were locked into a different way which needed a pin number to untie them.

Ronnie: "What if I shoot you first".

Jacob: "Death is the only end for you in both cases, my army has already won, and they will kill you too". He watched me for a moment and then walked towards Carly. He sat down on his knees and started to type in the pin. Before entering the pin he saw me for the last time.

Ronnie: "Let me tell you something, you can't trust a peasant, she has been a problem for my business and surely will be for yours. Remember that forever".

Jacob: "I think I can trust her, I know that".

Ronnie: "What? Are you in love with her or something"?

Jacob: "I am and you shouldn't be having a problem with that". Ronnie: "Your choice". He entered the pin and Carly was untied off the ropes. She ran straight up to me and hugged me tightly. It was at that moment when Ronnie ran towards me pushed me and her on the ground. I tried recoil myself but Ronnie got in front of me. He punched me in the face and my gun flew away. I knew I was in trouble as Ronnie was punching continuously. I heard a gunshot and blood poured around my face. It was headshot to Ronnie. He loosed his grip and fell down on his back. I saw above my head where Carly was still aiming. First I thought she was traumatized but slowly I was feeling that she was aiming at me now.