The War

Dan came in forward leading his army with guns and all the armaments.

Jacob: "Where is Ronnie"? I shouted.

Dan: "You have to go through us if you want him, by the way, that's never going to happen so shall we start".

Jacob: "As you wish". I reloaded my gun and moved forward.

Vice Lord's army marched towards us and we did the same. In no time there was Chaos and blood everywhere, I could see my army dying with bullets. It was time that I take control. I got up and started shooting all the way killing many armed guards of Vice Lords. The win was now clearly on our side. I could see Bryan and Peter both shooting insanely. All the scenes were going in slow motion. I could see bullets hitting slowly. I came across a car near Bryan and Peter as I took a sigh behind it.

Jacob: "It's time that we go in, Bryan you stay here, Peter you come with me".

Peter: "Okay". While I was seeking a moment to get up, a bullet went right through the car's windshield. I knew danger was high if I go in the building but I also knew that stakes were high too. I tried to quietly find a way inside but there was nothing quiet. I was aimed by bullets but thanks to Bryan he watched us while we went inside.

We went through the door and saw two guards standing there. Peter shot them both making a way for me to go upstairs to Ronnie's office. I knew that there would be more guards around the office so I told Peter to be alarmed. We climbed the stairs and saw a group of guards standing and aiming at us. They were waiting for us to peek but we stood right there. A minute later we knew it was time.

Jacob: "We need to fire".

Peter: "Let's go then".

Jacob: "On my count, 3....2....1".

We ran upside and fired the bullets insanely. There was smoke everywhere and it became difficult to breathe. When the bullets stopped I saw myself as the only one standing. I saw Peter laying on the ground with blood coming out of his arm. I ran towards him.

Peter: "I am okay, you go inside and kill that bastard".

I went inside the office and saw a completely unexpected scene.

Jacob: "What in the world are you doing here?"