Bryan is Back

It felt unusual to hear a knock on Carly's door as she had no friends or family to come. I remember that the last time someone was at her door was me.

Jacob: "Whom could this be"?

Carly: "I don't know, I was not expecting someone".

Jacob: "I'll go check".

Carly: "No, you can't, what if they are Sicilians". While we were arguing over the door, another knock came, this time it was harder.

Carly: "You need to hide".

Jacob: "What do you mean, I am not scared of them".

Carly: "Why can't you understand? They can do anything". I did as she said and walked into the washroom. Carly opened the door and I saw a figure coming in and shouting.

The person: "Hey, Jack I know you are in here, we need to talk. It's really important". I knew that voice, it was Bryan.

Bryan: "I am Bryan, you need to listen to me". I came out of the washroom and saw him standing there, Carly was standing still watching me.

Bryan: "Hey, at last, I saw you. I missed you, brother". I was shaking after seeing him alive, last time I saw him was before the blast in the Sicilians ground.

Jacob: "How are you still alive"?

Bryan: "That is not important for now, I have something else for you".

Jacob: "No! I want to know how you managed to get away with that blast". He was silent and was watching around.

Jacob: "You betrayed me, didn't you"?

Bryan: "No, it was not betraying, I wanted to make sure that our business could stay alive, and that's what happened, I somehow stopped Sicilians from snatching our business".

Jacob: "You think it is a joke".

Bryan: "What do you mean"?

Jacob: "Tell me everything, whatever you did or plotted against me".