An Offer

After Bryan went I looked at Carly as she walked towards the bed and saw me.

Carly: "So you are going, leaving me and everything behind".

Jacob: "Who said I was leaving you behind, I will come back to take you to the city I will own again. All this will be ours".

Carly: "I am afraid".

Jacob: "About what"?

Carly: "Your addiction, it's back". I was speechless but then I forgot everything Carly said because I had a huge mission to accomplish.

The next day I got ready and waited for the car. I was too indulged in the thoughts of meeting Jordi that I didn't realize that Carly was not home. I wanted to wait for her but the car was outside. I wanted to stay and say goodbye because it could have been my last one. Carly was an important person for me and I thought of living my life with her. As soon as the car outside honked for the sixth time I stood up and grabbed a pen and paper. I wrote a goodbye letter for Carly, in which I wrote that I will be back to take her.

I opened the door and saw a line of guards standing outside which lead to the car door. I sat inside and saw the driver holding a phone. He gave me that phone.

Driver: "Mr. Bryan wants to talk to you". I grabbed the phone.

Jacob: "Yeah Bryan".

Bryan: "Jack, we are in trouble".

Jacob: "What trouble"?

Bryan: "Sicilians don't want to talk to you, they say that if somehow they saw you, they will kill you".

Jacob: "Send Jordi's number on this phone".

Bryan: "Okay". The number arrived at me with a beep sound. I called that number and first of all, Peter picked".

Jacob: "Hello, Jordi".

Peter: "Jordi's assistant, how can I help you"?

Jacob: "My name is Jacob and I want to meet Jordi".

Peter: "Jack, your back. I totally didn't miss you".

Jacob: "I was expecting that".

Peter: "So first things first, Jordi will not meet you, second, you know that we can track you down right now and kill you".

Jacob: "You don't need to, actually you won't want to after I give you an offer which will change your life".