Chapter 10

Okay we'll see where this goes but just be careful about all this. We don't know what's really going on."

Malia happily nods and goes back in the room with Stiles. When she walked back in the room Stiles was staring at her. It was a bit creepy she thought to herself but smiled anyway.

"So now where both in training together but I'm sure you could still help me out." she says,

"I guess that's not problem. Now come here this bed is a little to empty."

Malia starts grinning like an idiot even though this isn't exactly a place to be all cheery. Stiles pulled back the cover so Malia could get more comfortable on the bed. He still lay on his back but she was lying on her side. One of her hands she placed on the pillow and rested on it. The other one she wrapped around Stiles's waits. He pulled the cover back up and placed a hand on her shoulder. Malia had closed her eyes and was snuggling next to him with a big grin on her face. When Stiles noticed it he smiled as well.

"I'm sorry about all this." she says with her eyes still closed,

"It's okay." he whispers.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stiles stayed overnight in the hospital at the request of his dad the sheriff and his should be mother-in-law Melissa. Luckily it was a Friday when he ended up in the hospital so he didn't miss any classes. Even though he wasn't as interested as Malia about his supposed powers he still decides to amuse her. It was a Saturday afternoon and Scott had asked them both to stop by the loft. At the moment Stiles held a metal pipe in his hands and Scott was asking him to bend it. Stiles stared at it before putting it down.

"This is really stupid you know." he remarks, "What if none of it's true. I may not have any powers at all. And this..."

Stiles holds up the pipe biting his bottom lip,

"...is metal and I can't bend it."

"Well with that attitude you defiantly won't." says Malia, "When I broke you out of the quiet room at Eichen House I told you I concentrated and broke the lock."

"You're a werecoyote so don't start." says Stiles,

"Fine prove me wrong. Concentrate and really try to bend the pipe. If you can't were done here."