Chapter 44

Liam stopped for a bit staring down at the table trailing off in his words.

"He saw me...and I looked at him but he had no face. It was just blank. Then he started moving towards me and I tried to get away. With my ankle messed up I couldn't get far but I called for help. The guy grabbed me and dragged me back. I don't know where he was taking me at first but next thing I knew I was on the roof of the building. I kept shouting for help and then Scott showed up. After that it's kind of a blur."

"That's because he put you in some sort of trance." says Scott, "I don't know but you just stood there silently. Like I said before he wanted to know where the triskele box was but I wasn't gonna tell him. We ended up fighting. And he was stronger than I expected. He threw me across the roof and I crashed against the wall. When I looked up Liam was hanging off the side of the building."

"But how did you turn him?" asks Malia,

"Well the guy asked for the box again and said he was gonna give me something in return. I got up and ran to grab Liam but I fell and suddenly I couldn't move my arms. He told me that he'd give me a beta in return for the box. Then he left and the only way I could help Liam was to bite him. So I did and then I could move my hands and help him up." says Scott,

"That's what happened." says Liam sounding surprised,

"Yea and I know I didn't tell you before but the guy also said that if I didn't give him the box he'd come after all of us."

"You couldn't just give him the box." remarks Malia,

"There's a Nogitsune in there Malia. We can't just give it to someone who we don't even know." says Isaac,

A/N - Should I continue this story? I really don't know where I'm going with this story. I might start a new book and delete this one. :/ idk. Let me know in the comments what you think!