Chapter 53

15k?! Omfg guys thanks oh and I shouldn't left. I now have less reads and votes I feel like everybody went away... Well, continue

"If I can get into Scott's head I could make him tell us where the triskele box is."

"But then he'd know all about your power."

"By then it wouldn't matter babe."

"True."

Malia leans forward and kisses him.

"Are we gonna do this in school or outside."

"It may take some time. I haven't tried manipulating someone supernatural. I could test my skills on you but I'd never manipulate you."

"How would I know, you could easily make me forget."

"I'd never."

She smiles and kisses him again. He kissed back wrapping his arms around her and pulling her closer.

-----------------------------------

School the next week had something to look forward too. Stiles figured it take some time to really get into Scott's head so it'd be a while before they'd actually find the box. The way he worked his way into Scott's head was getting closer to him. Talking more often hanging out more. She may be getting less attention from Stiles but it was bearable especially with all the good times they spent in the mornings and nights.

The plan also involved the two of them going to the loft after school. She had really enjoyed training one on one with Stiles outside the pack but that was gonna have to be put on pause for a moment. Malia kept an eye on Stiles as he did whatever he did. But she did notice Scott was equally as close and so was Kira and the others.

A/N- Okay I know people hate shootouts and shit buuuutttt I'm in love with this story as so yeah ,if you like Nash Grier or people in MAGCON check out montanaxrose stories!!! I recommend "My older brother" - Nash Grier fanfic // Good bye guys :) hope you enjoy reading this chapter comment your thoughts about this one !! That will mean a lot :)