Chapter 23

"Care to...care to explain...why were out here." says Stiles through breathes,

"Listen." she breathes out,

They both try to quiet down their breathing and focus on the sounds around them. At first there was nothing and then there was a small groan. Malia got up and ran to the entrance of her den. Stiles was right behind her and the sight was shocking. They saw Ethan and Aiden lying in the den with splatters of blood on the walls and with a bunch of injuries. Stiles quickly pulled out his phone and called Scott.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minutes later the pack was in the woods. It was Stiles who thought it'd be best not to inform the police since this was their own problem. The twins had many injuries and were poisoned with wolfs bane. If they hadn't been found they'd probably be dead in the next 48 hours. Derek and Chris had gotten the twins out of the den. Aiden was barely conscious and Ethan just seemed frozen.

"How did you find them?" asks Kira,

"Um I was walking Malia home and we were talking." says Stiles,

"Then we...somehow ended up talking about my den and I thought maybe they were there. So we ran into the woods to check." continues Malia,

"Well it's a good thing. Your den masked their scent and that's why we couldn't find them." says Derek,

Scott and the others turned their attention to the twins. Ethan seemed to become more aware of his surroundings and the people around him. Color returned to his cheeks and he seemed relieved.

"Hey Ethan..." Scott was trying to get his attention by lightly shacking him, "Do you know what happened to you?"

Ethan focused on Scott then looked around at the others,

"Me and Aiden..." he started but then jumped up, "Where is he where's Aiden."

Scott firmly put his hands on his shoulders and pushed him down.

"He's fine, he's right here with us." says Scott gesturing to where Aiden was,

Slowly Ethan looked over and breathed out a sigh of relief when he saw his brother.

"You're safe, you're both safe now what happened to you two?" asks Scott,

"We were on our bikes heading back to the loft after school. Then some car swerved in front of us and we crashed. After that nothing."

"What do you mean nothing?" asks Stiles,

"I don't remember anything it's all just a blank..."

Ethan trailed off in his words staring at the ground.

"Can you remember anything else?" asks Allison,

"Someone...took us and tortured us."