Chapter 48

Earlier...

After lunch Scott wasn't too happy to learn that Stiles and Malia had left early. They've both been different lately and haven't been around the pack as much. But doing things like this, ditching, wasn't normal. Now he wouldn't blame Malia she hates school in general but Stiles would never ditch unless it'd be some life or death situation.

When the last bell rang he went to his locker as usual. But not having Stiles around complaining about homework made it weird. At the loft he worked with Liam teaching him more of their routines but even his new beta noticed he was off.

"Hey Scott, you alright?" he asks,

"Yea." says Scott,

"You're not, I can see it in your eyes. You're worried about something else. Is it Stiles and Malia?"

"I guess, it's just he's been different. They've been different, ever since..."

"Since we learn he's a Nogitsune tail." adds Kira, "Look I don't wanna trouble you but my parents were wondering if you wanted to come over for dinner tonight."

Scott closed his eyes and took some deep breaths. When he opened is eyes he turned his attention to Kira.

"Yea sure I'd love that."

"Great."

Kira gives Scott a quick little kiss and heads off. Liam still stood there waiting for Scott.

"Maybe they just wanna do their own thing." says Liam,

"Yea maybe. But any way how have you been?"

"Okay, don't mind the extra strength and super senses. But god everything I can smell."

"Tell me about it. It's weird."

The two continue with some training. Working on basic control over his claws and eyes. After a few more hours he left with Kira o her house. It's been awhile since he's been over there and maybe this would be something nice. Something to keep his mind off other things.

A/N - Longer yay!!!!