Chapter 34

Stiles was much closer to her now. Leaning over her and blocking her light. She sighed and put her pencil down and looked up at him. Before she could say anything Stiles kissed her. He leaned in closer and pushed the book of her lap. It clattered on the floor but she didn't care. She spreads her legs letting him get closer to her.

The kiss got harder and Stiles slipped his hands under Malia's shirt. They caressed her back moving up and down like a massage. She on the other hand had both her hands in his hair. They hadn't kissed like this in a while and she has no idea what came over him. But then again she really didn't care.

One of Stiles's hands slipped out and held the back of her head. He felt his claws extending and slowly digging into Malia's back. She felt it too letting out a gasp when they broke skin. But he wasn't gonna let her suffer. He took her pain not letting it touch her at all. And he kept clawing at her back. Causing her body pain but not letting her feel it.

It felt so good for him. And he started slightly trusting up against her. Kissing her neck while he feed. He loved the feeling he was getting and knew she felt the same. The pleasure went both ways. He kept clawing going deeper. And it wasn't till Malia let out a moan that he snapped out of it.

He felt the hot liquid in his hands and all over his fingers. Felt how tightly he gripped Malia's head. Slowly he backed away and saw Malia's face of pure bliss. He moved away till he hit the wall. He stared in horror at his bloody hand the claws now gone. After a few seconds Malia took notice of him. She could feel the blood drying on her backs. The wounds healing and the bit of pain.

"Malia I...I..."

Stiles was at a loss for words. What had he done to her? Purposely causing her pain just to feed himself. Malia seemed fine looking at him.

"Stiles it's okay. I'm okay."

"No I..."

"Can't you see you need this." she says getting closer to him,

"No I don't." he counters,

"Stiles please."

He was still worried and he didn't seem to understand this. She knew he needed this, could tell but he didn't want it.

"I'm sorry Malia." he says,

"For what?" she asks,

"For hurting you."

A/N - Ineedtointeractwithyou guysfollowmyInstagramandwecouldstartastorychain :')) loveyaguys :* @Teenwolfpride