Chapter 46

"So what you said at lunch. What do you have planned for me?"

"A little something."

Stiles starts the car and drives out of the school parking lot. They drive into town and stop outside the movie theaters. He doesn't say anything as he gets out and just walks over to the entrance. She follows just as silently but then notices the signs.

"The place is closed Stiles." she says,

"Yea to everyone else."

He opens the door as if it was never locked and gestures for her to go in. The place was deserted yet it seemed like everything was working as if it was a normal day. Stiles takes Malia's hand and leads her to the theater room furthest from the entrance.

It seemed like a normal theater but the second to last row was empty. The chairs were gone replaced with a bunch of blankets and pillows. She turned to him and he just took her up there. She took her shoes up and got comfortable with Stiles by her side. Some popcorn was by and sodas.

"What is this." she final asks,

"Thought we'd have a sort of movie date. Except I pick the movie. And were here earlier than I had in mind. But anyway I was thinking we'd marathon Star Wars then whatever pops into your head."

Malia had not expected to like Star Wars so much. Stiles has times were keeps making reference but nobody understood. As they watched the movies she connected all his references and laughed. She was becoming such a fan like him. Definitely got the chance to see her boyfriend fan boy.

By the time the marathon had come to an end Malia was laying down on Stiles's legs looking up at him. Through the movies they get up and act out some parts and even chance each other around the theater. There was definitely lots of waste popcorn but she didn't worry.

"How'd you do all this?" Malia asks,

"Simply manipulating the staff, pretty easy stuff."