Chapter 35

“But you weren’t. Stiles I didn’t feel anything but pleasure and that’s all you felt too.”

Stiles didn’t answer but just stared at his bloody hand. She reached out her own hand and took his. The blood was still warm and she could feel the stickiness but that didn’t matter.

“Look at me Stiles.” she says,

Slowly he looks up and meets her eyes.

“I love you and this…”

Malia lifts up their hands with blood dripping down their arms.

“…isn’t gonna change anything. You need it and I honestly don’t mind that feeling you give me when you feed.”

She could tell she had reached him with her words. He no longer seemed scared or worried for her. Now he stared at their bloody hands. And smiled.

“I love you too.” he says,

Stiles moves closer to her and kisses her. Softly this time but still full of passion. She gave in and laid down not letting go of his hand. He didn’t let go either and slipped his free hand back under her shirt. First he felt all the lines of dried blood on her back. He smiled into the kiss and let Malia’s tongue slip into his mouth. She tasted like chocolate.

This time he dug his claws in deep and feed. Malia moaned out feeling the effects of the feeding. It was indescribable pleasure. Her body became in away numb. She could feel the claws in her back, digging in deeper, and her blood getting smeared across her back. But she didn’t feel any pain. It was almost as if each mark gave her pleasure instead of pain.

Stiles kept kissing her, clawing her back and feeding. He took the pain from Malia from where they held their bloody hands. She kept moaning into the kiss and so did he. Even when they broke for air he didn’t stop. She was right he needed this and by the looks of her she was gonna need it too. The feeding connected them in away nothing possibly ever could.

Taking her pain gave him pleasure and she felt the same. In this state they felt closer to one another. And even though he technically is causing her pain she doesn’t feel it. She pulled him down for a hard kiss. He kept feeding but he could feel a bit of satisfaction building up in him.

Stiles put his claws away but kept feeding off her pain. He moved his hand over her back feeling the claw marks healing. Once he could feel her smooth skin he stoped. He didn’t let go off her but he stopped feeding. When he pulled away from the kiss they stared into each other’s eyes.

“That…that was…beautiful.” says Malia through breathes,

Stiles brushed his bloody fingers over her cheek and grinned.

“How about that shower.”

He gets off Malia and pulls her along to the bathroom. They don’t let go of each other but the blood on their hands was dry. Keeping them in a way together. In the bathroom Stiles closed the door and locked it. He let go of her hand and took of his pants. Malia started stripping as well but she finished first.

She couldn’t help herself and reached over to rip Stiles’s shirt off. They hoped into the shower and she turned shower head on. The sound of rushing water surrounded them. He pushed her under the pouring water and lightly rubbed away the dried blood on her back.

They couldn’t keep their hands off each other. As they kissed Stiles turned Malia pushed her against the tile wall. She felt a slight chill from the cold wall but with the heat coming from him it was gone in seconds.

“Do it.” she says, “You give me pleasure in two ways. I wanna know how you make me feel if you do both at the same time.”

Oh yes she was asking for shower sex and some feeding. He was insatiable and she could take it, he’d make her take it. Didn’t matter if they got sloppy they could clean each other off easily with the running water.

“You know I love.” says Stiles,

“I love you.” she replies,

She felt kiss claws lightly gliding over her back. It reminded her off all the times she had scratched Stiles up. Now it was her to turn but it was a much better experience.

Okay I decided to update a lot and also I might dedicate chapters to people who support me and thank you for that :) THANK YOU FOR 6.K READ SHDJGDJDHDJ IM SCREAMING :)))) LOVE YOU WOLFIES (I just thought of that right now lol)