Chapter 25

Stiles followed her up to her room. She threw her back pack to the side. And then took off her shirt changing into her pajamas. She really didn't mind Stiles's gaze, it's not like he hasn't seen her naked before. He didn't turn around and just watched. All she put on was some black shorts and a dark blue tank top. When she finished she jumped on her bed and then patted the mattress beside her.

"I can't. I need to get back home." he says,

"But I don't want you to go. It's late and dark outside."

"I can find my way back."

Malia got off the bed and grabbed Stiles. She took of his sweater and unbuckled his belt.

"You're staying here with me. You promised me we'd have a ditch day when my grades got better. Well they have so you're gonna keep to that promise."

She had discarded his shirt and had pulled down his pants leaving him in boxers. Her own hand slid down to his and their fingers interlocked. She pulled him towards the bed and he just followed. He pulled back the covers and allowed her to get in first. They both got comfortable on the bed. Malia wrapped her arms around Stiles and he held her close.

"Wait what about the lights." she says,

"I got it."

Stiles pulls out his free hand from under the cover. He waves his hand to the right and the lights go out.