Chapter 8

Natalie's POV

It's been three months since the incident and I've been going to the doctors every four weeks.  At my recent appointment, me and Charles found out we're having a Boy! We're so excited and currently have been searching for a name for him.

"Okay what about Niel? Or Nickolas." He suggests
"No. No for the last time we're not naming him that."
"Okay what about Marcus?" I give him the look.
"Marcus isn't what I had in mind." I reply
"Okay what did you have in mind then?"He asks curiously.
"What about Noah or Tyson or we can name him Theodore?" I say hoping he'll agree to one of those.
He just stood there not saying anything and then he gave me the look.
"We're definitely not naming him Theodore."
"What, why not, I mean I'm the one caring the baby. So I get to pick the name." I say making my point.
"Okay fine you win, but we need to pick the name fast. I can't wait to meet him." He gets closer to me and touches my belly and the baby moved.

"He moved for the first time." I said happily.
"I cannot wait to meet you little guy." He moves again.

~~~~~~~~

We spent the whole day talking.

"Can I ask you something?"
"Yeah sure" I replied.
"Where's your dad?"
It took me like four tries to just talk.
"He left me and my mom when I was four years old and never came back."
"Do you ever think about him or want to try and find him?"
"To be honest, when I was younger I did but now- now I think its for the best and I think that whatever happened between him and my mother was for the best."

"Do you think he wants to come back into your life?"
"I don't know...... If he wanted to then he would be here but I guess I can't really speak for him so my answer is still I don't know. Anyway let's talk about you and not me."
"Yeah sure, what do you want to know?"
"Okay first question, why did you choose Adam to be your assistant? You two seem pretty close."

"Well he's not just my assistant, he's my best friend, but more like a brother. We just met in college and continued being friends till now. That's when he was looking for a job and I needed an assistant sooo." He says shrugging.

"Wow, I didn't know you guys go way back."
"Yep, any other questions?"
"Yes, ok second question is...... what do you think will happen after the paparazzis find out that I'm pregnant?" I ask hoping nothing extremely bad will happen.

"To be honest, I don't know and I don't care. I mean it happened and weren't planning for it but it happened."