Chapter 5- The suprise

//LAURA's POV//

I have been up since 5am , i was just too excited for my birthday , it was a Saturday so no school and even though my leg was in a cast i was determined to enjoy it !

I was supposed to spend it with my "friends" but even though i thought everything was fine they started asking to come round just to see Shawn and to gt him to follow them on twitter ect . We didn't get in a fight so to speak but i haven't spoke to them since yesterday and i don't intend to. Mom is thinking about me and Shawn doing homeschooling .

My thoughts were quickly interrupted when my Mom and Shawn burst into the room with breakfast.

( i know its not true but in the story their parents are divorced )

" HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU , HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU " they both sung . Shawn perfectly in tune as always.

They both walk up to me and give me hugs until Shawn says " okay , now go get ready , i have a big surprise !

He helps me out of bed and i hobble over to the bathroom where i get a shower with my leg hanging out the side . Everything was going great until i slipped . " FRICK " i screamed trying not to swear . I wasn't hurt but i couldn't get up without getting my cast wet.

I all the sudden heard a bang on the door , it was Shawn " are you okay ? " he asks , " yeah , I'm fine but can you get mom ? I reply " she's gone to the store , whats wrong ?" " i fell in the shower , I'm not hurt but i cant get back up , you have to help me but close your eyes ! "

Shawn unlocks the door with a butter knife and closing his eyes helps me back up so i can get dressed , then he leaves .

Oh my god , not the greatest start to my birthday , that was so embarrassing. Just forget and move on , nothing is spoiling this day . I put on some denim shorts and a really cute vintage looking crop top , its like 105 degrees !

I just curl my hair , put on my makeup and pick up one of my coral coloured vans , because i can only wear one , and make my way downstairs .

Mom is back , her and Shawn are just sitting out by the pool .

My Mom is the first to speak " okay now i know since you are in a cast , its not going yo be as good as i would have hoped but a few months back i got six flags to hook you and some other people up , this fits in with Shawn's surprise so il let him say the rest "

I was already so excited . " so , i was wondering how would you like to start doing online schooling and go to Magcon with me ! , we are going to Six flags today so you can get to know the guys and Mahogany . " Shawn almost shouted

" OH MY GOD YES ! , A MILLION TIMES YES " i screamed back .

I cant believe this was really happening . I had heard Shawn talking to them all on Skype before but never actually met them . I'm not going to lie i even have a tiny crush on Hayes but i would never tell anyone that .