Chapter 8 - The Question

I had been having so much fun the past two days that Magcon is tomorrow and i still hadn't packed !

I grabbed my suitcase and started to load in my clothes .

Just a few pairs of shorts , some vans , bikini , T-shirts, crop and tank tops ect .

I would pack my makeup and toothbrush among other things in the morning .

Only took me 30 minutes , my best time yet

I scrolled through twitter , followed some people , then i got a text

Hayes🙈🙉🙊: hey beautiful , cant wait to see you tomorrow , sit with me on the plane ?

Me : miss you ☺️ , and of coarse 😘

We weren't " a thing " yet but by the way we act you would think we were.

Im scared to tell anyone , Shawn would flip .

I managed to pass the rest of the day with Netflix and I'm not going to lie , i stalked Hayes on insta for a while , i mean we have all done it , he's just so nice to look at

I did what i needed to do before bed and tossed a turned all night thinking about tomorrow , i really cant wait !

//next morning //

I fell asleep around 3am and I woke up to Shawn jumping on my bed fully dressed and ready , it was 5 am , eugh why couldn't we get a later flight .

I was not a morning person.

Dragging myself out of bed i manage to shower and throw on some of shawns sweats and Hayes' Magcon hoddie ( A/N life goals 😂🙌)

Throw my hair up into a messy bun and put on a little bit of makeup , nothing too fancy.

I looked like crap but it's 5am what do you expect .

The cab to take us to the airport arrived and we said our goodbyes and got in

It was just Shawn and I , no parents YAY , well at least not ours anyway .

//at the airport //

Grabbing our bags we started to make the search for Nash , cam and Hayes . We were all on the same flight .

I was happy about this for obvious reasons.

I heard a screams of teenage girls in the distance and knew if we followed the noise we'd find them .

Okay so apparently that wasn't the greatest idea as they all recognised Shawn as well and we had to run for it .

The girls got stopped at security and we where safe to go through .

We also got to board first which i was super happy about , the air steward stowed out luggage away and i snuggled down next to Hayes .

Laying my head on his shoulder , he kissed my forehead .

Then he asked a question i had been waiting for

" erm , laura ......will you be my girlfriend ? "

( A /N , i know this chapter is terrible but i literally am writing this in science class right now 😂)