Chapter 11 - Sick

( A/N. This is a re - upload , it was experiencing some technical difficulties , stay beautiful 🙊🙈🙉)

//Hayes POV//

A guy walked into our "green room" and told us all we had meet and greets first and said we had to go now . I took Laura's hand as no fans where around and we walked over to our tables , i breaks my heart every time i let her hand go .

Luckily she was sat next to me .

It was high security at this event .

We were not allowed to kiss fans but they could kiss our cheeks and only like 1/2 minute per person , this annoyed me , like i want to spend ages with them but i understand we have to see as many as possible .

I looked over at Laura , she was nervous . I could tell .

Biting her lip she moved her hair away from her face , sending me insane

It killed me when i saw her do that .

fans started to make their way over , we'd take a picture , talk for like 20 seconds sign some stuff and move on .

I really did love meeting them all .

// lauras POV //

We did the meet and greet and some fans even asked my my picture . I was kind of shocked to be honest and started to RT some of them on twitter .

// 30 minutes later //

After a little break , everyone began to walk to the main stage .

All coming on one by one , everyone screamed , i was going on last and Jack G just before me .

When his name was called, without any warning , he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder and ran on.

I was screaming for him to put me down and he finally did on the corner of the stage .

The boys messed around for a little bit , Shawn , jack and jack and Jacob all sung and there was still a good 2 hours left , god this was tiring .

As Mahogany put the Lipgloss

song on and everyone started dancing , i could see Hayes , the one that usually owns every bitch in the room with this dance was kind of lagging .

I mouthed "are you okay ?" To him and he just gave me back a half smile and a nod .

After about 20 minutes of dancing , everyone sat down as Shawn was about to sing the Cameron Dallas song .

About mid way through Hayes went white as a sheet and ran off stage with his hand over his mouth , without thinking i ran after him .

I didn't care what the fans thought .

He just made it to a trash can just off stage and started to throw up , all i could do was rub his back and tell him it was all going to be okay .

All the boys made an apology and the audience and they all got signed merch because we had to end the show early .

I got hayes tucked up in bed and went back to my room , i actually didn't feel great myself and neither did everyone else except the two Jacks .

Soon enough everyone was sick with the stomach flu and we had to re schedule the next few shows .

I found myself throwing up in the bathroom and someone came in and held my hair back as i sobbed .

Once id finished i turned around to see Jack j , i was actually really surprised. he didn't really seem the caring type but he actually proceeded to carry me back to bed .

It was so nice of him .

// Few days later //

After everyone feeling terrible for days , we all started to get better and still had one day left before flying back to LA so we all were going to penny board to Taco bell then go to the beach .

I got myself up and ready , just putting my hair up .

I was wearing a daisy crop top with some high waisted shorts and Vans . I decided to put my bikini on underneath to save later hassle.

Grabbing my penny board we left the hotel , mine was like a baby blue on top and had pastel pink wheels , Shawn actually got it for me , the boy was so tumblr he could rival Connor Franta .

After we skated to Taco Bell , sitting down in a booth me and Hayes kissed and it got a little heated

" Y'ALL GUYS GOT SOME REAL PDA GOING ON HERE " Nash shouted to the whole restaurant , all the boys and Mahogany burst out laughing and i went bright red , still sitting in Hayes' lap with my hands on his bare chest ( it was about 101 degrees outside ) i heard a camera click

Oh crap .