Chapter 15 -SomethingBigisHappening

We started walking home and without warning it starts to pour , we both let put a scream.

The funny thing about it was that Hayes' was higher than mine.

Sprinting down the sidewalk , we both laughed our heads off . Hayes must have noticed me shivering because he threw me his hoodie to put on leaving him in just knee length khakis and a tank top.

I felt super bad but i was in no condition to turn down a jacket .

After what seemed like forever we dived into Hayes' front door.

We went to his house as it was closer , it was so quite there since Nash moved in with Carter , Matt and Cam .

" you can shower in the guest room if you want and il go in Nash's " Hayes said while passing me a towel , a pair of his sweatpants and some random shirt .

I smiled and walked into the bathroom .

The warm shower felt like heaven , i had to use his shampoo and body wash but at least it smelt nice. Axe i think .

I got out and put on the clothes Hayes left out for me and just left my hair to dry naturally

It looked horrible but Hayes thinks it looks better like this.

I looked like a wolfs balls with no makeup but i was beyond caring right now .

Slowly making my way downstairs i saw Hayes sitting on the couch and i went over to snuggle up with him .
" do you want to watch a movie " i asked while placing my head on his shoulder.

" how about we watch AHS instead , its on in like 5 minutes "

"Sounds great " i replied

-
-
-
-

We both must have fell asleep because i woke up kind of confused , then i realised i was still at hayes'

he was on the floor and i could hear Skylynn running around upstairs playing 'hoarsies' as she called it

I woke the bae up by throwing a pillow at his face " the fuck was that for " hayes laughed back

" MR GRIER WATCH YOUR MOUTH " Elizabeth shouted from the kitchen

This left me in hysterics but quickly said my goodbye's to everyone and quickly left as i still needed to go home , let my mom know i was alive and get ready for the O2l party tonight .

I walked in an my mom and Shawn where just sitting in the kitchen , Elizabeth must have told her i was there because she asked if i had a nice time and said we needed to talk

I bet i was in trouble for something i didn't even know i had done .

" okay Laura , I am going away on holiday with Chad and Elizabeth for the summer ( pretend they are still together , it makes things alot easier ) so you ,Shawn and Hayes and are going to stay at the boys house in La .

Skylynn is coming with us , we think she is too young to be without parents yet
We are trusting you all to stay safe and are leaving in 2 days "

Thats alot to take in at once

" wow Mom that sounds great ! .....err i mean aww I'm going to miss you "

She just laughed

I was so excited thats like 3 months without parents, I'm gunna miss mom and all but its like the most freedom i have had in my 14 years of life .

I really cant wait