Chapter 16 - Maddison

// A/N I AM ALIVE AND IM SO SO SORRY I HAVE BEEN GONE FOR SO LONG . Forgive me ? //

Until i sat down i hadn't realised how tired i was , my eyes felt super heavy and i slowly drifted off

-
-
-
Waking I turned over and looked at the time , the party was in half an hour , crap i didn't mean to sleep in this long , i had already showered so i just threw on my costume , put on a tiny bit if makeup and braided my hair like Jessie had in the movie . For once I was quite satisfied with how I looked.

Pretty much seconds later I heard a beep outside and it was Nash and Hayes coming to pick up Shawn and I.

Running down the stairs I just grabbed the heels that went with my outfit , they hurt like a mother friker but looked hella fine.

I clocked Shawn in the corner of my eye , he was eating a muffin dressed in a full wizard costume surprise surprise.

Running over to Him, I grabbed his arm , snapping him out of the "muffin trance " he was in.

We both called shotgun until I saw Hayes in the back and decided to let Shawn have the front .

Clambering in , Hayes brought me into a hug and we got our 'you look amazings' out of the way and headed off .

I'm not going to lie our costumes did look really good together , it was one of the first times I felt like we were actually a real couple.

Nash was wearing a dinosaur costume and claimed he was going as Matt . I've got to give him points for the creativity.

The journey couldn't have lasted more than 15 minutes and even from the car you could hear the faint lyrics of 'ordinary ' .

It looked really busy and loud and I began re-think weather I actually wanted to be there but Hayes and the others seem excited so I just went along anyway .

Stepping in we were greeted by a girl , she was fairy tall , long brown hair, a flawless complexion and figure . I couldn't help but be immediately jealous

" Hi I'm Maddison" she introduced herself , shaking my hand but hugging Nash and Hayes .

I had one of those 'no bitch don't touch my man 'moments and lightly kissed Hayes whilst wrapping my arms around his torso .

She gave me the most sour look I had ever seen and i just smirked back .

"don't be rude" Hayes exclaims whilst removing my arms from himself and walking away with Maddison.

What just happened , my boyfriend just left me alone to hang out with some other girl .

Ok , so what , Hayes was being a dick , I was still going to enjoy myself and forget about him for a night .