Chapetr 6- Meeting Magcon

About 10 minutes later a black mini bus pulled up outside out house and beeped the horn . "Thats our ride " Shawn says as i grab my crutches and he opens the front door for me .

To be honest i was a little nervous but super excited to meet everyone .

The door of the bus was opened and shawn helped me up in then got in himself . I was then greeted by 10 friendly faces .

"Hi guys , this is my little sister laura ! , and these are Carter

Matt

Cam

Nash

Hayes

Mahogany

Taylor

Aaron

Jack j

Jack g "

He said pointing them all out individually , of coarse i already knew who they where but no harm done .

Everyone came over and gave me a hug and i explained about my leg , they all seemed super nice , especially Hayes .

After all the Happy Birthdays ect we set of for Six Flags .

It must have been about 20minutes into the drive and the bus was full of voices and talking so i put my headphones in . Wild life came on and me knowing all the words, i started to sing and rap , i didn't even realise i was doing out loud loud until i looked around , everyones chins where on the floor and it went silent .

" whats everyone gawking at ?" i asked " You! , your voice is amazing . " Hayes replied . This made me blush like crazy

"Awww , someone has a crush on hayes " cam joked . " erm excuse me , they will be none of that , like ever " shawn said sternly . He is so overprotective .

I was mortified.

It seemed like an eternity later but we finally arrived. Me out the bus as I grabs my crutches and balanced myself.

We start to walk up to the entrance when a mob of screaming girl starts to run upto us , Shawn picks me up , knowing i cant run myself and we bolt for the back way in where security escorts us through .

Everyone breaths a sigh of relief.

" that was a close one " Nash said sounding out of breath " oh you think your tired , i had to carry someone " shawn said almost dying on the ground , i couldnt help but laugh " i luvv ooo " i said in a baby voice with made everyone else laugh .

Once we all recovered , I was informed that I could actually go in some of the rides even with my leg , this made me really smile , in my little daydream , i tripped and fell into someones arms " watch out beautiful " they said while catching me, i looked round and saw it was ...

( A/N , i know this chapter sucked , i have major writers block and i don't really feel anyone actually reads or likes this story , please tell me if you think i should keep going or not )