Chapter 12 - Video

Click

Oh Crap .

I looked around and saw two girl , they looked about my age , sprinting away . Well I guess it wasn't so much of a secret anymore .

Everyone at the table gave each other 'that look' and we sat in silence for a good 2 minutes until jack j says " you guys better make like an official announcement or something because the fans are going to lose their shit over this "

"He's right , Shawn and hayes both replied .

" well why don't we do the boyfriend and girlfriend tag and post it on your channel tonight , then when we go to Magcon next week there Should be no rumours " I said back , I was actually quite satisfied with my plan .

Everyone just nodded in agreement .

I ate the rest of my food feeling a little anxious but relived at the same time .

Hayes payed for my food , aww what a sweetie and we all stated to skate home .

I didn't even dare to check Twitter right now

The way back to the hotel was kind of awkward , i don't really know why but it was .

We all arrived back and Hayes and I wanted to film outside since we didn't have lights with us . So we sat I front of the pool.

The camera was all set up and i got the questions up on my phone .

" you ready?"Hayes said kissing me on the forehead . I smiled and nodded .

"Okay and 3,2,1 go " hayes said and he clapped his hands so the Camera would start recording .

Hayes started to speak " okay so hey guys , by the time this video is out y'all will probably already know but this is my beautiful amazing girlfriend Laura Mendes and we are going to be doing the GF/BF Tag "

Trying to come across confident i started to speak too"Okay , first question is When did we meet ?"

"We actually met on Laura's birthday " hayes laughed back .

"one thing that annoys you about the other person "

" errr , well Hayes is like the messiest person i know , i actually found a ball of socks under his pillow the other day "

Hayes and I just answered some more questions and packed up the camera

"I'l edit it tonight " he said smiling

I finally dared to look on Twitter

Some people where nice , others not so

"Ew she's such a slut , get off my bae "

"Aww I ship them "

And some where just plain stupid (A/N haha newborns )

" wait , I thought she was dating Shawn Espinosa "

This one actually made me laugh . Not to sound mean but and the end of the day they were just jealous .

I started following some people until I got a text from shawn saying to meet him downstairs in the car .

If Didn't really question it , grabbed someone's flannel , tied it round my waist and left

I climbed into the front of that car and Shawn spoke " I hate that we haven't been spending a lot of time together and i know you have been having some Twitter troubles so I'm taking you to the mall "

" thankyou so much Shawn " I say whilst flinging my arms around him

Happy little pill came on the radio and we both start jamming . " Laura , you should make a YouTube channel " Shawn says " yeah , Maybe I will "

( A /N sorry it's short I'm just struggling for ideas at the moment , what do you want to happen ?!? Stay beautiful 🙊🙈🙉 )