Chapter 10 - Roomies

( A/N sorry if this chapters crap , its like 11:30pm and i have been up since 6am . Super busy day . IN GOOD NEWS CONNOR FRANTA AND LOHANTHONY FOLLOWED ME WITHIN 24 HOURS OF EACH OTHER , im still shaking )

Bart was sitting in the corner(A/N #thanksbart) , okay guys , i will tell you who you are rooming with .

Room one is ; Mahogany , Jacob ( A / N JOX i ship them so hard ) and Aaron . room two ; Taylor , Hayes and Shawn and room three is ; jack , jack , cam and laura .

Oh great stuck in a room with boys , i was kind of hoping to room with Hayes or Mahogany , at least Shawn , but i wasn't was i .

We all had to share a bathroom and there was only 2 beds , just lovely . Note the sarcasm .

Jack and jack dibs the same bed and so i was sharing a bed with Cameron Dallas , its like every other girls dream but to me it was just like sharing a bed with my brother . I Just don't really think of him that way .

By the time we all got unpacked its was about 1am and we were all exhausted . I climbed in bed and Cam got in the other side , it was a King bed so we had plenty of room but he still managed to sprawl his legs out as far as possible leaving me with like an inch of room .

I was that tired i didn't care and as soon as my head hit the pillow i drifted off .

Waking up , I found my face buried in cams feet . Ew .

I must have woken him up Because he dragged himself into the bathroom . I heard the shower turn on and waited for him to get out so i could go in .

I few minutes later a dripping Cameron came out and was only in a towel . I mean don't get me wrong i really like Hayes and don't think of cam in that way but the boy had the body of a god .

"Take a picture it will last longer " cam laughed and i just blushed and got myself showered dressed and ready .

It was the first Magcon i had been to and i was terrified .

What if they didn't like me .

I was just wearing some leggings and what i think was Jack G's Magcon sweater , i didn't really care who's , i just put it on . It was a little baggy but i liked it like that .

We all met up for breakfast and there was some fans that came and said hello , i hated having to ignore Hayes when the fans where around so they didn't get suspicious but we had to .

The second we finished eating security came over and escorted us over to backstage . I was going to go on but just stay in the background as just Shawn's little sister .

Eugh , i hated not being my own person . Well thats what it felt like anyway , constantly being compared to my "perfect" brother

( A/N , hey , i know this was boring and short but i wanted to give you guys atleast something , every vote , read and comment means the world

Stay beautiful 🙊🙉🙈)