◇ Ray Asking Ara About Zack ◇

Okay, so. I was roleplaying with my friend and I just thought I could draw something that can get in the thing since Ara actually likes Zack but doesn't really admit it. Everyone basically knows it but Zack since he is one innocent yet wild boy. I am sure 99% of the readers here doesn't know what I'm talking about. By the way, the shading and shadowing is so terrible and I wanna die because of that.

Ara's my OC and if you want to find out more about her, go to my first artbook since I am too lazy to type down her stuff but I'm gonna tell you guys what you need to know about her. She's a tsundere, hates to get her cat features get pulled, likes to be pet but doesn't want to show it, a dragon princess and also the head of the elemental dragons of peace army, has extraordinary fighting techniques, cupcake lover, and a shorty (She's 5'1). I feel like I actually wrote everything about her anyways LMAO.

Zack and Ray is an Angels of Death character which is a game, manga, and anime. Look them up on Google since I am lazy to type more shit.

Oh, that friend I was talking about earlier is Sarala13. I was actually laughing at the part where her character and Zack pulled Ara's cat ears and tail since those parts are pretty sensitive. I appreciate it!

If you happen to cannot read the texts in the picture, I'll have it here:

[Left side text bubble, Ray] 》Hey Ara? What do you think of Zack and do you have feelings for him?

[Right side text bubble, Ara] 》N-no..? Why w-would I anyways?! He is just... Cu-- NOTHING! (Tsundere... I love her)

[Extra texts, below right side text bubble] 》Blush~
                》That is one unexpected question....