◇ Ara's Theme Song ◇

Okay, I'm only this because I'm bored as hecc. But whatever, let me just do this real quick...

A r a  C h a n  D r a g n i t e

Princess of Dragons

M a d d i e  L i n d e m a n n
○● Pretty Girl Remix ●○

I can swear, I can joke
I say what's on my mind

Ara is that one type of girl who doesn't give a shit of all them haters and would basically kill them by jokes, roasts, and swearing.

If I drink, if I smoke
I keep up with the guys

She doesn't drink as much but that's one way of keeping in touch with some of her friends like Cada who's a drinking addict (it got to the point that Cada doesn't get drunk anymore).

And you see me holding up my middle finger to the world

Ara was thought that she's the most disgusting being in the world back then. Now that she became a world known pop star and one of the richest individuals ever existed, people who wants her to perish were now embarrased by Ara, calling them out on one of her concerts. "Don't fuck with me, bullying extras," Ara spat venom in her voice as she made sure the whole crowd and TV watchers hear this. "I now avenge myself, stupid cunts."

Fuck your ribbons and your pearls
'Cause I'm not just a pretty girl

Back in her high school days, girls are very dolled up and they would judge Ara since she doesn't like to put on make-up and dress like an over-exaggerated Barbie (but she still likes to dress girly). But she's still hot and was born with natural beauty and the main reason girls would comment such words are because they either bully her or get jealous of her since most guys check her out. Of course, Ara is very well disgusted at the fact men would look upon her physical body rather than her real self. Ara is not a slut but a fighter.

Some days I'm broke, some days I'm rich

No, the broke part is somewhat wrong since Ara is real rich for her own liking. It just means that people think that she is since all she wears casually looks like it was bought in a normal clothes store and would often refuse giving out money to other people. The part that the lyrics tell she's rich is that she often spends her money in charity and all that kind of stuff. It'll be millions of dollars that's for sure. All she does is help the people in need and not help the people in greed.

Some days I'm nice, some days I can be a bitch

In all truthful ways, Ara has an anger issue and has a personal therapist, does meditation... All that stuff. She tries her best to be calm and nice to people and not lash out on them. She often gets hit on the nerve and would be an absolute bitch, whether you like it or not. She absolutely hates and loves it.

Some days I'm strong, some days I quit

Ara is also well known of her strength. Fast, athletic, skillful... Whatever you call it but all in all, she's strong. On the other side, she's a weak one. Her body might have all the power and grace she could ever need but her emotions are always the one that can put her down. All she can do is hide it and won't show it. She just can't show it.

I don't let it show but I've been through some shit

There we go. This is the most critical line of the lyrics that can describe Ara well. She has a rough past and refuses to tell anyone about it, even her own family. They don't know it because the Dragnite sisters were separated from each other until they reach into their end of adolescence. People began to wonder about her strange actions whenever they bring up her childhood but Ara won't ever spill. She's a walking chamber of secrets. But all secrets are always revealed someday.

Okay, I think I should end this here because if I write the whole ass lyrics then I may have to take forever. I have all the reasons why that's her theme song so just take your time and understand all that. Just please read it because I fucking worked my ass typing that so you better.

That's all and BAIII~~~