◇ Katsuki Bakugou x Ara ◇

I was inspired to make this since I had a little roleplay with littlewolfie83 about Boku no Hero Academia or My Hero Academia. Not only that, I saw a couple of Bakugou TikToks in my recommendations and I don't even like TikTok but the cosplayer is just so hot dressing up as Bakugou and pleaded me to draw my character Ara beside him. Yes, I know Ara got a lot of boys. She's a guy-magnet but she "never" liked any of them. Well, some are lucky but she ain't no playgirl or whore. If I hear that she is, she and I will end your life.

I was actually about to draw Chinsia, littlewolfie83's OC, too along with Shouto Todoroki (I don't know why I type in full names of things here. Maybe I feel a bit into it now since I'm bored) but I don't really know what she looks like so... Yeah. I can't. Instead, I just drew Katsuki and Ara. If you're wondering what she's doing in BNHA, she's the main character that I usually play as in x Readers so she gets shipped alot with different anime guys.

Here are the videos where I was inspired to make this drawing:

The first video isn't entirely Katsuki but damn was he hot there.

And this meme that I just laughed my ass off everytime I see it (I was browsing through Facebook [I know, I suck] and saw it and just have to screenshot it):

That's all and BAIII~~~