Hunt

3rd POV
Boats were off the side of Vale, all hunting for the beast that "attacked" the city.
Sailor: anything yet?
Sailor: Nah not yet.
The radar picked up nothing, only immense radiation levels in the area slowly decreasing. On the island where Y/N rests he was under a palm tree with his eyes closed, still thinking of what he wants to do.
Meanwhile
Team RWBY went on the bullhead in the city, not trying to attract any attention of Beacon, they know Ozpin wouldn't want them risking their lives with something they have remotely no clue about.
Weiss: come on we don't have time.
Blake: normally you're the good one.
Weiss: I want to learn more about this creature, hoping to not get up close and personal with it.
Yang: we're flying a Bullhead towards a giant monster, we'll get as close as we can, though it probably won't be close enough for your studies.
The girls got on the bullhead and it took off, heading towards the direction of radiation.
Pilot: so when do I get my money Schnee?
Weiss: half now, half when we get back.
She gave the pilot a card of four hundred lien.
Pilot: alright, where to exactly?
Weiss: follow the radiation levels, I assume the higher the levels, the more of a chance we will have of finding....what is it called again Ruby?
Ruby: Godzilla.
Weiss: yeah that.
The Bullhead flew off in the direction of the island, following the radiation levels. Y/N sat at the beach of his small island as the waves crashed against his body. He then stood up with the realization.
Y/N: I won't help next time, my decision is final. I want them to know what it's like for a protector to leave them.
About one hundred miles away the Bullhead flew quickly.
Ruby: how are the radiation levels?
Pilot: they're pretty high, but your aura is strong enough to protect it, but only time will tell with how close we get.
Timeskip an hour
Pilot: the radiation spikes here.
Y/N opened his eyes as the sand blew around. He stood up to see the Bullhead landing. The Bullhead let out a powder as it landed.
Pilot: this powder dims the radiation quite a bit, but it's still prese-
He stopped talking to see Y/N standing there with his fists tightened. The girls got off, their aura's slowly depleting from the radiation levels. They all looked to see Y/N standing.
Yang: uh.....hi?
Y/N: what are you humans doing here?
Weiss: now hold on, we were tracking something, what are you doing here? How are you even surviving in this radiation?
Y/N: answer my question first, then leave.
Ruby then stepped out of the Bullhead.
Ruby: who are you guys talki-
Ruby's eyes widened as she saw Y/N. He raised an eye brow as she remained speechless.
Blake: uh Ruby.
Ruby: y-yeah?
Blake: are you okay?
Ruby: I-I'm fine.
Y/N stepped forward to the girls and looked down at them.
Y/N: you're huntresses, I need you to answer the question, what are you doing here?
Weiss looked at Y/N, realizing that he is now less hostile and calm.
Ruby: w-we are looking for a-a monster, t-the same one that a-attacked Vale.
Y/N: the one that attacked Vale is dead.
Weiss: the one known as Godzilla.
Y/N's eyes slightly widened as he looked at the girls.
Y/N: so you're looking for Godzilla huh? What for? Gonna try to find and put him down.
Y/N began walking away, his dorsal plates slightly sticking from his back thanks to the Gods.
Ruby: those plates on your back, they're exactly like Godzilla's.
Y/N: put two and two together, what do you get?
Ruby's has dropped and her eyes widened.
Ruby: you're-
Y/N: surprised?
Ruby: in my dream you were said to protect the four kingdoms of Remnant.
Y/N: I protected Vale once and what happens? Though I can't blame humans, I am half.
Blake: so you're Faunus?
Y/N: yeah sure I guess.
Ruby: what's your name?
Y/N: why are you people asking so many questions?
Ruby: last question I swear.
Y/N sighed and looked at Ruby.
Y/N: it's Y/N, last of my human family.
Ruby: what happened?
Y/N: didn't you just say that was the last question?
Y/N then went back under the shade of the tree and sat down. The girls all looked at eachother.
Weiss: what happens now?