Ending in Flames

3rd POV
Godzilla glared at Space Godzilla as its heat rose higher and higher. Space Godzilla roared as its two shoulder crystals flashed and it fired a red lightning blast at Godzilla, which just stood there and took it.
Space Godzilla roared out again as Godzilla charged an atomic blast, the electricity, now sparkling a red and blue effect reaching around to its head, until firing, making a direct hit at Space Godzilla.

The blast sent Space Godzilla back into the ocean as Kaiju went onto Islands and mountains to watch the fight.
Qrow: inside!
Everyone went inside the shack, it allowed to go against heavy heat and heavy cold and is said to be very durable. Space Godzilla quickly got up and shot another blast, only to have it collide with another atomic from Godzilla, who walked around the island to avoid burning any humans alive. The impact created a sonic boom that split the ocean for a few seconds.
Space Godzilla's eyes widened as it then had a plan. It closed its eyes, leaving not only the kaiju, but the humans concerned.
Oscar: what is that thing planning.
Meanwhile in the far reaches of space
The planet Mars began to crack until completely coming apart and becoming massive shards to hurdle at Earth at an immense speed.
Back on Earth
Godzilla looked up to see the shards of Mars coming at the planet, it quickly turned its head up to destroy some of the shards, only being able to destroy a few.
The shards made direct hits on Godzilla, causing massive amounts of dust and heated scales to fly off of it.
Blake: was that another planet?!
Space Godzilla used its powers and picked up Godzilla and threw it to the ground, creating a massive plume of water. Godzilla roared out in rage as it quickly got up and growled. Space Godzilla then unleashed another blast and shot it at Godzilla's chest. Godzilla put its hand up, using momentum with his other side of the body and grabbing one of Space Godzilla's crystals.
Space Godzilla looked at Godzilla and roared in annoyance as it used its arm to scratch Godzilla in the throat. Godzilla only glared as it quickly healed from the slash wound.

Start the music if you want (all the way at the top)

Godzilla charged an atomic blast and fired it at Space Godzilla's left shoulder crystal, making it crack with a neon red lighting and causing it to shatter. Space Godzilla roared out in pain as it looked at Godzilla which looked at the crystal in its hand. Space Godzilla realized what it was going to do and began to shake its head, as if it were pleading with Godzilla. Godzilla roared loudly as it squeezed the crystal to the point that it shattered like a piece of glass.
Weiss: Come on Y/N!
Yang: end it now!
Oscar: nows your chance Godzilla!
Where Space Godzilla's crystals formed, Ruby quickly walked out with a broken arm and having major bleeding.
Ruby: come on......Y/N.....you can do this.
Godzilla used its right arm and grabbed Space Godzilla by the throat and pulled it in close, using its left hand to keep its lower jaw open. Godzilla then moved its right rand and grabbed the upper jaw of Space Godzilla. All the Kaiju roared out as Godzilla brought Space Godzilla to its knees.
Godzilla roared out as electricity began circling its body and finally unleashed it down Space Godzilla's throat, the blue laser then came out the bottom of Godzilla's foe. Godzilla finished its atomic as it threw Space Godzilla to the side as if it were nothing. Godzilla's began to cool down as the heat began to leave.
Godzilla then took one massive step and roared out in victory, causing all the kaiju around it to roar along with it.
Yang: He did it!
Weiss and Yang both hugged eachother tightly. Ruby watched by the crystals with a smile on her face before going to one knee.
Ruby: you....you did it Y/N......