Searching

3rd POV
Mothra soared through the skies with the Shobijin and the sisters on her back.
Yang: you doing alright Ruby?
Ruby: I'm doing fine......hey Shobijin?
Shobijin: yes?
Ruby: you mentioned of a space monster, how long will it take to come here?
Shobijin: Roughly three years, that is all that we know about it besides being one of the most powerful creatures in the universe.
Yang: must be pretty bad.
Shobijin: it will destroy our solar system if we don't stop it.
Ruby: wait....our solar system?
Shobijin: that's right, Everything you know and love will be gone, aliens will be telling others about the destruction of the planets.
Yang: that doesn't sound fun at all.
Shobijin: well it shouldn't.
Mothra made an abrupt stop before roaring out, flapping her wings like she's waiting for a response.
Ruby: what's going on?
Shobijin: Mothra comes by here everyday, she thinks she feels him here....but she doesn't know.
Ruby: is there anyway we can check?
Shobijin: we don't know.
Ruby: I can try something.
Ruby stood up and walked to the side of Mothra.
Yang: Ruby....what are you planning?
Ruby: something stupid.
Ruby took off her hood and dived into the ocean below.
Yang: Ruby!
Ruby submerged into the water, going down a few feet.
Yang: What is wrong with you?!
Ruby dived down farther, swimming, unknowing of creatures surrounding her.
Yang: there's Grimm down there!
Shobijin: that's the least of her concern, there's monsters that feed on Grimm in this area.
Yang: like what?
Shobijin: Gezora for starters.
Ruby looked around underwater, her cheeks filled with air and creatures of Grimm surrounding her. She looked to see a Grimm Whale eyeing her.

(All credit goes to artist)It then turned to face her and began swimming at her quickly

It then turned to face her and began swimming at her quickly. Ruby braced for the attack only for a pair of giant tentacles to grab it and bring it down to the depths, making all the Grimm that were surrounding her quickly disappear. A few seconds later a 300 foot squid creature rose up and looked at Ruby's who's pupils quickly turned to dots as she saw the massive beast.

 A few seconds later a 300 foot squid creature rose up and looked at Ruby's who's pupils quickly turned to dots as she saw the massive beast

Two of the tentacles raised out of the water and nearly hit Mothra as Ruby resurfaced.
Yang: Ruby!
Mothra roared out as it shot silk at the tentacles, though missing. The tentacle launched at Mothra and hit her into the ocean with the Shobijin on her. Mothra quickly turned back into Mosura.
Mosura: my wings....they can't get wet like that, they can't be submerged.
Yang: there's an island!
The girls began swimming towards it as Gezora roared out, eyeing the three of them. The tentacles skidded across the surface of the water, grabbing Yang and pulling her under.
Ruby: Yang!
Mosura: I'll help her, take the Shobijin!
Yang quickly remerged.
Yang: something grabbed it down there!
Ruby: like what?!
The ocean began to rise as Gezora was seen again roaring in pain.
Ruby: could that be?
Mosura: Yes!
Godzilla had Gezora in its jaws and quickly bit it in half and threw it to the side before roaring out. Godzilla then looked at the ocean as the sun beamed on it. It looked emotionally shattered as it breathed in and out deeply.

 It looked emotionally shattered as it breathed in and out deeply

Ruby smiled as she saw Godzilla.
Mosura: lets get to the island, I'll try and get his attention.
The girls swam to the island and quickly got on, looking at Godzilla. The Shobijin began singing a melody.
Shobijin: Mosura ya Mosura
Dongan kasakuyan indo muu
Rusuto uiraandoa, hanba hanbamuyan, randa banunradan
Tounjukanraa
Kasaku yaanmu
Mosura ya Mosura
Dongan kasakuyan indo muu
Rusuto uiraandoa, hanba hanbamuyan, randa banunradan
Tounjukanraa
Kasaku yaanmu
Mosura ya Mosura
Tasukete yo te yobeba
Toki o koete, umi o koete, nami no yo ni
Yate kuru
Mamorigami
Mosura ya Mosura
Yasasishasae wasure
Arehateta hito no kokoro inorinagara utaitai
Ai no uta
Mosura ya Mosura
Dongan kasakuyan indo muu
Rusuto uiraandoa, hanba hanbamuyan, randa banunradan
Tounjukanraa
Kasaku yaanmu
Mosura began glowing bright. Ruby and Yang looked away as her light flashed to her Godzilla's attention. Her power quickly died down and Godzilla looked over to see the three girls, its eyes widened.
Ruby: Y/N!