The Space Monster Discussion

3rd POV
A boy on a farm woke up in his room and stretched. He quickly stood up and walked to his bathroom to take a shower. After finishing he went down stairs to his kitchen where his aunt was.
Aunt: everything alright Oscar?
Oscar: everything is fine....just weird having the power back on after a week.
Aunt: any idea what could've been the cause for that?
Oscar: I really don't....but everything is back to normal.....I'm going to go outside to do some work, I'll be back.
Aunt: alright.
Oscar walked outside of the house went to a stump with a bunch of logs next to it with an axe. Oscar grabbed the axe and lifted it over his head and struck down on the wooden log on the stump.
?????: you have yourself a good swing.
Oscar: GAH!
Meanwhile
Godzilla transformed into Y/N as walked towards the island with a broken face.
Y/N: I.....I failed. I wanted to protect Vale and it's destroyed....
Mosura: listen Y/N.
Y/N: Mosura....I haven't seen you in years....what is it that you wanted from me?
Ruby: something big is happening, and we need to spread the word of what will happen.
Y/N: no.....I can't....many lost their lives because of me. I'm supposed to keep balance for the Gods.......not.....not this! I let my feelings for Rah get in the way.
Meanwhile
Cinder laid in bed with a bandage over her eye. Salem sat in a chair, she felt nothing but rage, the only thing that could kill her is no more.
Cinder slowly opened her only good eye and saw Salem.
Cinder: how long have I been out?
Salem: a week, a whole week!
Cinder: what happened?
Salem: you failed....my one and only chance to die is gone!
Cinder: can't something else kill you?
Salem: he was apart of a different universe because he was dead! The laws of another universe don't apply here! You screwed up everything!
Cinder: but....Beacon fell?
Salem: do you know anything about Ozpin? Do you know anything about Godzilla?
Cinder: no....
Salem: that's what I thought....you failed your mission.....don't talk to me for a while.
Salem opened the door and closed it behind her, in the hall outside, Tyrian sat with a big smile on his face.
Salem: yes Tyrian. You are my favorite right now.
Tyrian clapped his hands and began laughing. 
Salem: don't over due it.
Tyrian: sorry Mistress.
Salem: you'll be the one to check and see if Ozpin is alive. If he's dead....it won't be for long the Gods granted him a power that allowed him to go to a different body in death.
Tyrian: Mistress....I know it was highly above me....but why do you hate Ozpin so much? I mean, I hate whoever you hate, but this one....well, interests me.
Salem: a long time ago Ozpin and I....were together....a few kids we had.....the life was perfect.....then he turned on me....took everything from me!
As she spoke the last few words the windows in the halls broke.
Tyrian: I shall find this Ozpin, my Mistress.
Salem: very good Tyrian....complete your task and I will personally reward you.
Tyrian did a full on salute before running out of the castle and land of darkness to find Ozpin.
Salem: I need more reliable henchmen... Tyrian is surprisingly a good role model for that.
Salem walked back to her throne and sat down.
Meanwhile
Oscar: who are you?
Ozpin: I am Ozpin, there's not a lot of time, we need to find Godzilla, or Y/N, if that is easier for you.
Oscar: wait Godzilla? What is a Godzilla?
Ozpin: a good friend, pack your things, something big is coming.
Oscar: something big? Like what?
Ozpin: a space monster, the Gods spoke to me before I entered your body. It has the power to wipe out the entire Solar System.
Oscar: that's....that's insane!
Ozpin: hence the urgency, we have three years to make a plan and find Godzilla, even the Gods had trouble finding him. He's more then likely shut down from the fact.
Oscar: alright Mr. Voice inside my head. Where do we head first?
Ozpin: I recommend Atlas, they have a large military presence, that can surely be of help to the entire world.
Meanwhile
Y/N: I'm not fighting it!
Yang: Y/N! You have to, what is the purpose of hiding!?
Y/N: because everyone I care about will either die because of me or is already dead! I'm the last of my human bloodline! I watched my little brother! The boy I swore to protect and care for disappear along with all of my family. I just want this all to be over.....I can't have anymore I care about die.
Ruby: Ozpin would say to stay strong and fight.
Y/N: Ozpin....Ozpin is dead, as the sun rose over Vale, I smelled his body in the wind. Weeks of planning for nothing.....
Mosura: listen Y/N, you can blame yourself all you want but we have a job to do.
Y/N turned to look at Mosura, his eyes red and flowing with tears.
Y/N: you have no right! You don't have to think about this kind of stuff because you didn't lose anything!
Mosura: I've lost plenty!
Y/N: what did you lose!?
Mosura: I lost my boyfriend out of his guilt! We've all lost something! On the way here, the girls spoke about their past! Yang lost her step mother and barely even knows her real Mother. Ruby lost her mother and turned to a drunk uncle for Moral Support!
Y/N was left speechless as another tear left his eye and hit the sand below.
Y/N: I....I'm not going to fight.
Ruby: Y/N....please.
Y/N: Just!.......please go.....
Ruby's eyes filled with tears as Yang quickly walked over and comforted her. Mosura shook her head before transforming into Mothra. The girls walked on with the Shobijin and took off, leaving Y/N. Y/N looked out at the ocean before kneeling to the ground and punching it, splitting the island.
Y/N then let out a pained scream, his roar being heard mixed in.
Y/N: GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH