Epilogue

3 Months Later

"Jason!" He thrusts in and out, bringing me closer to the edge. Almost ready to jump, right there. No more hesitation. This is the first we had sex since the time he left me. We've been trying to hold back, but it's been hard, literally. He's been forced to refrain due to his injuries.

Finally got around to shaving his face, back to the short stubble. His once long hair, now short again, but still tug-gable, which I love. Muscles are more defined now, which I really love.

Since we couldn't have sex, he's been hitting the gym aggressively lately. I wouldn't see him come home for long periods of time. But when he did, it just made me want to jump his bones even more.

Seeing all that sweat drip down his flawless skin, did something to my insides. I was jealous, because I wanted to watch him workout. I wanted to hear his groans. Then again, I'm glad I didn't go, because I would have slapped whoever salivated over him. A mother is crazy enough, but a hormonal mother, who doesn't like her husband being feasted upon, is even worse.

That's right. The kids, Jason and I, all went to Hawaii for spring. We got married on the beach, a beautiful sunset invited itself, which we welcomed. Only our boys, our daughter, and the preacher were there. I can now call myself Mrs. Foreman, and I've never been happier.

"Shh you'll wake the baby." I know if I jump, he will to. We're in this together. I can't hold back anymore. Not after holding everything in for so long.

"But I'm go-." Jason smashes his lips onto mine, absorbing moans. I convulse around him, taking as much as I possibly can. He rocks me back and forth, still strong. No one but the summer sun can see us make love. It shines its beauty and wonder, a spot light just for us.

He didn't jump yet, but I know he will. Picking up speed, the headboard pounds against the wall. He pulls his mouth away to groan, but I snatch the back of his head, putting him right back where he was.

He jumps. Falling to ease the pleasure, we both moan as we feel each other. Out of breath, but not out of love. In the silence, our little miracle from the love we share begins to cry. "If we keep this up, we'll be making more of those." He cocks his head to the sharp sounds of our daughter. Thrusting roughly into me, one last time. Bastard. He heightens my orgasm again knowingly. Knows exactly what I like.

Still perfect, even after all this time of not being together. He knows just the right spot and pressure. I can't wait to do it again.

"I'll be right back baby."

"Are you sure?", concerned. He's been doing well as a new father, but still getting used to it all. It's rough, getting to know when it's time to feed, waking up at odd hours, changing dirty diapers, but it's totally worth it.

"Yes. Stay here. You've carried her for seven months, and I wasn't there. But I am now, and it's my turn to carry you both. Forever." His words alone make me want to cry, but I stop myself. There will be plenty of time for that later today. Jason gets out of the bed, cleans himself up, slips on a pair of basketball shorts, washes his hands, then leaves the room.

I sit up and get dressed myself. Today is Axel's tenth birthday. The boys and him decided they wanted to camp outside. So Jason and I pitched the tent up, had a little fire, and roasted marshmallows. We're going to throw a small party here, then celebrate anywhere of his choice. My baby boy is growing up. Already at the double digits.

When Jason doesn't come back right away, I go to Everly's room. At the doorway, I lean against it. The sight stops me in my tracks. He finished changing her diaper, gently rocking her in strong arms. So tiny in his big arms.