Grandma call

Jennie POV
I was playing game with Taehyung oppa and suddenly my phone ringing.
“Wait,I need answer this call”I said and Taehyung pause the game.

Phone call

Jennie:Hello?
Grandma:Jennie?You forget me?
Jennie:Grandma?Omigosh,hello,why you calling?
Grandma:The holiday season is
next week,so why don't you sleepover at my house,maybe bring your friend
Jennie:Really?Okay then,bye!

End call

“Why grandma calling?”Taehyung said.“She want us to sleepover at her house, wanna join?I maybe bring Jimin and Rose too”I said.“Why you doesn't bring Jungkook too?”He ask.“Cause he----”I got cut by him.“But he is our neighbour and your school friend”He said.“Okay,fine.I bring him too”I roll my eyes.

No one POV
Jennie was playing basketball alone
(JN:Heh?!I'm champion on basketball)
She throw the ball and GOAL
“Yes!!!!!”She jump happily,then she hear someone clapping their hands.

“Nice shoot!”She turn around saw that coconut head.“What do you want? ”She ask coldly.“Woah?!After I help you and sent you to clinic,this way you treat me?”He said.“Okay,I'm sorry.Why you here?”Jennie ask.

“Of course,playing basketball ”He show the ball.“Ohhh,how about we play together?”Jennie said.“Are you sure?You might be lose”He smirk.
“Loser,treat a winner”He said and Jennie just nodded.

Jungkook show his skill,he definitely can win and he doesn't want to lose at a girl.

Jungkook throw the ball and get 3 points.Jennie feel a little bit nervous, she doesn't want to lose to the coconut head.

Time skip

The winner is

Are you sure?

Jungkook? Or Jungkook?

Should I tell you this?

Maybe in a next chapter then!Bye!

Wait!!!I change my mind

.....

......

Is.....

Jenkook!! (Just kidding)

The winner is Jennie!!!!!!!!!!!! 

“I told you”Jennie wink.“I give you a chance since you are a girl”Jungkook mentally roll his eyes.“Whatever,like you said Loser treat Winner”Jennie said.

“Okay,fine”He groan.“What you want,shoes?Clothes?Money?Cosmetic ”He ask.“I want Ice cream!!!”Jennie jumping happily.

Jungkook POV
“You really sure?”I ask her,for sure.Because I don't believe at all.“Yeah,what wrong with that?You want me to buy a 10000 price bag or 3.50 ice cream?”Jennie said.

“I choose the 3.50 ice cream then”I said.“Nice,let's go”She grab my hand.

Jennie POV
“I want a milk flavoured ice cream with a rainbow sprinkles on top and..”I stop when I look at Jungkook. “Give me a banana milk only,make sure it sweet”Jungkook smile.

We sat down and start to eat.

“I didn't know that boy like you is love banana milk”I chuckled.“Just admit it that I look cute right?”He said.“Look cute my ass,you not even look cute”I said.

“You just jealous ”He roll his eyes.“No,I'm not”I said.“Anyway,do you have plan next week?It is school holiday ”I ask while take a bite of the ice cream.

“Next week?I'm just chill at home”He said.“Boring...Do you want to join me?”I ask.“To where?”He ask.“My grandma invite me to come and sleepover,I maybe bring Jimin and Rose too,my brother join in to,so you come?”I ask.“Definitely Yes!!!!”He said.