You don't know

"Miss Yerin want to meet you,so please follow me"The student said."Okay,but can I bring my friends too?"Jennie make a 'please' face."I think you can"The student blushing.

Jennie saw her mother crying,kneel down begging on Tzuyu mom."Mom,stand up"Jennie help her mom to stand up but her mom refused.

"Please,my daughter need to study,please forgive her"her mother crying.Jennie feel pity but also mad,why should we begging to this woman?

"Mrs Kim,please have a sit first,Mrs Chou you too"Miss Yerin said."You know,your little daughter hand are dirty,look at my child face"Mrs Chou being angry."I'm sorry,I didn't teach them so well"Miss Yerin said.

"Do you have a proof?"Rose ask."What do you mean by proof?Here is the proof."Tzuyu show her face."Do you call that a proof?Jennie mouth is bleeding, and she also being slap"Rose said."I think you should not do that"Jennie whisper to her.

"She,Jungkook are the proof. Just admit it,don't waste your time"Tzuyu said."Miss Yerin,please hear on Jennie side too.Let's see who start it first "Rose glare at Tzuyu.Well,obviously she unhappy with it.

"Okay.Jennie, please said it.What happen?"Miss Yerin ask."I..I..that time I walk out from restroom,Eunha bump me and she pull my hair harshly and I don't want to fight,and I want to leave but she talk bad my father, so I slap her but she punch me make my mouth bleed,then Tzuyu come and you know,Jungkook also come,that the story”Jennie look at the ground,she can feel angry,pity and sadness feeling.

“But still,you slap me!”Eunha said.“Yes,Miss Yerin.Just sue her”Tzuyu said.“Check on CCTV”Jimin said.“Ohh..you right.With the CCTV video,we will know who the one telling a lie”Miss Yerin said.

“You know what?You just wasting my time”Mrs Chou take Tzuyu hand and went out.“I'm sorry,Mrs Kim.I'm sorry”Miss Yerin bow several time.“It's okay,it okay.I'm fine.Please take care”Mrs Kim said.

Jennie POV
I said goodbye to my mom,and someone call my name.

“Jennie!”Eunwoo shout,while waving his hand.“Ohh,why you call me?”I ryn to him.“Why your mother is here?Did you done anything wrong?”Eunwoo said.

'Telling a lie,is always the best'

“I have a little fight with Rose,Miss Yerin misunderstanding us”I rub my back neck,prevent awkwardness.“Aishh,you troublemaker”He ruffled my hair.

'Why he so hot??Damn!Wait,what?Jennie Kim,he is your step sibling.I repeat, step sibling.'

“Yah!Pabo!”Eunwoo shake my body.“Huh?What”I snap into reality.“Jungkook is calling you over there”He point someone, yep it he.

“I think I gotta go,bye!”I wave at him and went to Jungkook. “Follow me at the rooftop”He grab my hand,gezz his hand are so cold.

/Rooftop/
“Admit your fault”Jungkook said.“What?I didn't do anything wrong”I wide my eyes.“Admit it,let's Tzuyu win this time”He said.

“Jungkook,I'm enough with this shit.You only care about that girls.Hello?I'm the one who is victims here.First,when you and Tzuyu dating,is worst enough,and you don't usually hang out us,that not good.Jimin and Rose miss you to hang out with them.You believe that girl more than you believe your friend that stay by your side no matter what.Can't You even think? ”I said.

“If you don't want to help then,said it.Just wasting my time”Jungkook leave me.

'Pain,angry,sad,hurt.It feel like a being stabbed'

I cry finally I let it out,but now Jungkook will hate me more then.

Eunwoo POV
Jennie seem off today.She didn't smile a lot,and Jungkook calling her.

I don't know why but I feel something wrong.So,I follow them.I was hiding under the I don't even know what it is.

I hear 'Tzuyu' name,'Jimin,Rose'name being mention. Then it become silent,I hear someone crying.It was Jennie.

I walk closer to her,and she pass out.

'Shit'.