Grandma House Sleepover

“Sorry,we late ”Jimin and Rose running toward Jennie, V and Jungkook excitedly.“You said you come here at 8 but you come at 9,wtf?”V said.“Yah,oppa.They maybe h wake up late or what”Jennie said.

Jennie POV
So we take V oppa car,Since he is the older(Let's pretend that Jimin younger than him)

I want to sit beside V oppa but he didn't give me.

“I want to sit here,can I?”I said.“Nope,this seat is taken”He shake his head.“By who?Jungkook? ”I said.He shake his head again.I groan because I feel annoyed.

“By this one”He place his new camera.“What?You buy a new one again?”I shocked.He nod.I don't have a choice,so I sit beside Jungkook.

Jungkook POV
“You sad because you sit beside the hottest guy at school”I smirk.“Dafuq,I'm want to die now”She jokily said.“Yah,Don't said that”I pinch her cheek.She just laugh.

Okay,why I think that she laugh is cute? What happen to me?

I feel a weight on my shoulder, I turn and saw Jennie sleeping. I guess she is really love sleeping.

“Did she is sleeping?”Jimin turn around and look at us.“Do she open her eye? ”I said.“Just asking tho”He roll his eyes.

A long the trip,I didn't sleep and I just admire the view and Jennie.

I can't take my eyes off,and I don't know why she can be pretty suddenly.

Jennie POV
I wake up because of the sound of thunder.Jirose look at me weirdly.

“What?”I said.“Why you wake up?”Rose ask.“The sound of thunder wake me up”I said.

“Umm,guys?”Taehyung said.“Why?Are we lost?”Rose said.“WhAT?”Jimin and Rose start to freak out.

“We gonna die”

“I miss my mom”

“Eomma!!”

“What-

“Hey!I just want to ask of this grandma house or not”Taehyung said.“It is oppa”Jennie get out from the car.“Next time, make your sentence finish”Rose smack his arm.“Yeah,Taehyung. I'm freaking out”Jimin pouted.“WTF,you the on who cut me off”V said in a low tone.

I grab my luggage and running to my grandma.“I miss you so much”Jennie hug her.“You now a big kids”Grandma broke the hug.“What we have here?”Grandma smile to them.

“This Jimin and Rose his girlfriend-”Jimin cut him off.“She is a nice girlfriend ”Jimin said and earning a glare from Taehyung.
“This is also Jennie friend Jungkook ”He proceed.