Beach day

Jennie POV
I was packing my things and I receive a call from Rose.

“Yeah?”I answered.“Are you crazy?Why you invite Jungkook and Tzuyu?”Rose said.“Tzuyu?I never invite her,I just invite Jungkook. ”I said.“So,you invite Jungkook but Tzuyu is his girlfriend, so obliviously he want to hurt you”She said.“What do you mean?”I said

“I can see you face bright up when we mention about Jungkook or you with him.You can lie your feeling toward him but you can't lie to me,Jennie”Rose said.

'She truly true'

“Please don't tell him,I just want to keep this feeling just for me,he happy with Tzuyu,that's fine”I said and end that call.

I didn't realize that my tears rolling down my cheek.

'He jerk!'

'He doesn't deserve you'

'If you don't want to do it,just said it.Don't waste my time'

'Noona..'

'You need to operate soon'

“Argh...My head hurt”I said.I take a deep breath and eat medicine.

I went out and saw Taehyung oppa playing game.

“Aish,oppa.Stop playing game”I said and take his phone away.I saw a girl picture.She pretty.

“Hoho,who this? ”I tease him.“Yah,give me back”He take the phone.“Did my brother get a girlfriend already?Aww..I feel pity for that girl”I said.“It my privacy.It my life”He pull my hair.

“Yah,not my hair.I spend a lot of time just to make my hair good!!!!”I said and pull his ear.“Argh!!Yah!!Kim Jennie! I'm sorry”He said and I let it go.

“Where is mom?”I ask.“Went to grandma house, she might back home tommorow ”He said.“Let's go”I said.

_

“Finally,you come”Jimin pouted.“We're sorry,V oppa is texting his girlfriend ”Jennie still tease her brother.“I told you, she was my friend”Taehyunf rolled his eyes.“Then,why you save her name as 'MRS KIM'?”Jennie said.“It is because she name was Kim”Taehyung said.

Jennie POV
I envy when I see Tzuyu and Jungkook together.Yes,I realized I have love him,but it doesn't matter now since I will die soon.

“Jennie,come here”Jungkook shout.I went there and ask what he want.“Take picture of us?”He ask.I nod.

The way the couple pose,break Jennie heart into a million pieces.She know that Jungkook see her as a friend not more than that. She accept the reality that she will die and see her loved one with other.

“I'm sorry but I need to go now”Jennie said and went away.Rose see her and run after her.

“Jennie,what happen? ”Rose ask.“It hurt, Rose.Jungkook and Tzuyu,it hurt”She said.“That doesn't matter,Jennie.You need to be strong,you can't let that thing break you down”Rose hold her hand.“I don't want to do that operation ”She look at her.

“What?!”Rose frown her eyebrows.“I had heard the doctor conservation with my mother and brother,there is 99 percent that the operations succes”Jennie said.“That good chance,Jennie”Rose said.“What if I was the 1 percent,I just a burden to my family”She said.“I respect what is your decision”She agree with Jennie.

Even she can disagree it,but she don't want to see her best friend cry again.She hug her friend,'Keep strong Jennie'.

They get out and Jungkook run to her.
“Are you okay?”Jungkook ask.“Yeah,I'm good”She fake a smile.Jungkook nod and walk together withe her to the table.

The others prepared many food and they all sat together and start to eat.

“V oppa,after this,can we talk privately at home?with mom?”Jennie said.“Sure sis”V smile.

___

Jennie take a glass of water and went to the living room,where is her mother and brother wait her.

“I don't want to get operate”Jennie said as she intertwine her finger.“What?Jennie,why?”Her mom confused.

“I heard your conversation and I know I have a chance to live but I just a burden to you,and we didn't have enough money yet”Jennie said.“Who said that we didn't have enough money,you not a burden,jen”Her brother said.

“I just don't want,I don't feel that this is the way,and I don't want to suffer again”Jennie hold a tears.“If that your decision, then I agree”Her Mom said,make Jennie titled her head “Really?”

“Mom,why--”Her brother cut off by her mom,“This is her life,she the one should do the decision. ”

“Thank you,mom ”Jennie smile bitterly.