Chapter 3[Lost In Planet Earth]

It has been hours already since Exzerio landed on Earth, news reporters have already spread news about the incident through out America, everything about all this is also all over every social media, Exzerio sees the Live news on public Television and noticed the news was showing a picture of him when he was at the bridge, the Police Officer says "whatever this child I just witnessed is no human, while I was trying to help him, he turned into some sort of jet like a robot and flew away really fast, there's a chance he might attack the whole city." The news then shows some clips off of people's videos from the social media they have been posting on, there were more than 100 completely different recordings from people, and the news say the U.S army are on their way here. Exzerio knew he shouldn't expose himself now and must hide, he continued to walk and walked into an alley where there's no one.

Exzerio: They seem to be really scared. Now I'm a target. I doubt I could reason with them. *he keeps on walking* I just heard them say an "Army", they'll probably just open fire immediately. *he then stopped walking and thought* Wait, could those species even hurt me, what are they called again, right, humans, so can they hurt me? I sorta want to find out, but, I never heard of humans, who knows what they could do. Ha, whatever, I ain't scared, I have regeneration, duh, I literally just came from fighting those damn AntonymDroids minions, more than a hundred thousand were attacking us, but I won't hurt anyone here, those AntonymDroids are probably the only thing I'll ever hurt now. *he turned into his jet form and starts flying* No more hiding!

As Exzerio start to fly around all of New York, people begin noticing and started yelling "It's that jet kid again!" The U.S army by then already arrived and Exzerio spotted them and landed in front of the army as he turned back into his normal self, The soldiers pointed their guns at Exzerio telling him not to move or they will fire.

Exzerio: Humans, I come in peace!

Soldier: Get on the ground now, or we will shoot!

Exzerio: I'm unarmed, you don't have to worry about it, I'm not here to attack, I didn't mean to cause trouble earlier, and I didn't mean to be on this Planet!

Soldier: This is your last warning, get on the ground or we will shoot!

Exzerio starts walking towards the army.

Soldier: FIRE!

The Soldiers began firing at Exzerio but the bullets had no effect on him as it all just bounces off him and Exzerio continues to just keep walking, he got closer to the soldiers one of them ran at Exzerio and tried to hit him with his gun but the gun broke and Exzerio just looks.

Exzerio: Well this is nothing.

Soldier: take him down!

The soldiers were about to grab Exzerio but he flew up a little and the Soldiers couldn't reach him.

Exzerio: Guys guys, take it easy!

The General then showed up to the situation, named General Brian.

General Brian: Hold your fire, Stand Down! *The Soldiers let him through*

Exzerio: Hm? Who are you? *looking down at him*

General Brian: My name is General Brian of the U.S Army, what's your business here, robot.