Chapter 7[Sylontronic In Another Wrong Hands]

Torque was thinking about the street race Lethal had last night, and now he wants to do it too, because he use to do it all the time back in Sylon so now hes thinking about getting his own car instead of just borrowing a car from Fancy. Then Tyson showed up and talked to him about.

Tyson: Yo Torque, I know where you should race at. But not here though. Out of America.

Torque: Hold that thought.

Torque used his Sylontronic to create a car and it was a Skyline R34.

Tyson: Oh shit. You guys can create things just like that!??

Torque: Absolutely, after all, MetallicSteel created that replicated multiverse.

Tyson: Right. By the way, might wanna change your car.

Torque: Why?

Tyson: Those are illegal here in California unfortunately.

Torque: Illegal cars? The fuck kind of law is that?

Tyson: Yeah not sure how to explain. But how ever, i was gonna tell you that you should race at Tokyo!

Torque: Tokyo? Alright then i just wanna drive this. Who's coming?

Kyon then shows up out of no where answering directly.

Kyon: I am. There's something going on there with Sylontronics. Why not you also deal with it along, instead of racing.

Torque: Yeah right, i know you can handle that yourself, you are second leader.

Kyon: Exactly, so i order you to do this, you know Sylontronics being used for bad shit is serious.

Torque: Fine fine...  Anyone else coming?

Kyon: BlazeShot, Masamoto, and Ammunition.

Torque: Well alright. *he turned the car back into his Sylontronic* Sorry Tyson, we gotta go.

Tyson: Wait hold on! Take me with you all! Not to do this job with yall, i just wanna see whats up in Tokyo!

Kyon: Kid, i really shouldn't-

Torque: Oh fuck it, Kyon! Just let him come with us.

Tyson: Oh hell yeah! Time to see some smoking hot girls there. Its alright, the world wont say anything if you just come over, because guess what? We are the fucking super heros! Who's gonna stop yall? Plus you needa go because the Sylontronic is your responsibility, yeah?

Kyon: Guess you have a point. But you aren't our responsibility, alright?

Tyson: Im taking Johnny too. *he calls Johnny with his Phone* Aye yo Johnn!

Johnny: What up!

Tyson: Bro, Im going to Japan with the Sylonians, I know for sure you wanna come, foo!