Chapter 16 [Last One Standing]

Lethal was still laying on the ground, but he has finally awaken. He was slowly getting up from his serious injury, his Sylontronic wasn't able to regenerate it, he barely walked, but he collapsed and sat on the ground again. Lethal started thinking about his past with Selron, and remembers. It was way before Lethal even had his crew, but he already knew Kyon.

Millions of years ago at planet Sylon.

Selron: Alright Lethal, the virus salvation to our multiverse has begun, we're ready to attack them, the strike force will go first, are they assembled?

Lethal: Lock and load, strike force move out!

Kyon and other Sylonian warriors turned into their jet forms and took off fast, multiple attacks were heading to them like missiles and more, however, the jets were able to shoot every single one of those attacks, Virus threats kept on attacking, but the Sylonians didn't give up, and finally, Kyon and the rest started bombing everywhere at the Virus, the army of Sylonians and SylonDroids then started to charge, but the Virus didn't stop there, it sent out it's mightiest evil machines at them, a lot of the evil machines looked like a bunch of big octopus spiders, and some were nanomachine endoskeletons, they were firing at the Sylonians, while the octopus spider looking ones were swinging their tentacles, hitting the Sylonian jets, the Viruses wanted to hack the system that runs everything and obtain the Sylontronics.

Kyon: Aboard!

Lethal: Kyon, we'll fight them the old fashion way!

Lethal, Selron, and Kyon diploid and were taking down every one of those octopus spiders, Kyon told Lethal that he's gotta fly again with the others, as Kyon took off, Lethal and Selron continued taking down the endoskeltons, then the Virus was hacking the entire system progress, Lethal and Selron were about to attack, but then they were being sniped by some of the viruses, they were hiding around defending their virus leader to hack.

Lethal: Shit, these fuckers are sniping!

Lethal and Selron were taking cover, Lethal activated the minigun on his back to open fire, trying to take out the snipers, though he only managed to damage the place but missed every target.

Selron: Fatal, do you copy, the Virus is hacking through our entire system!

Fatal: Yeah, im on the other side, but the snipers spotted me as well, and Ammunition wont make it here on time! It seems they're making a barricade now!

Lethal: Kyon, it's time to make your move, now!

Kyon: On it! Prepare for atomic explosions!

Kyon and the other jets flew over quickly bomb the entire area, the cost was clear, and the rest of the Sylonians and SylonDroids attacked.

Lethal: Thanks alot, Kyon!

Kyon: Don't mention it!

Lethal: Shit, it's time we all get jet forms.

The war did last for many years though, but in the end, the Sylons have won. Everyone was celebrating for their victory. When Lethal, Kyon, and Selron all showed up to the celebration, everyone was saluting them.