Chapter 15 [Leader Down]

Exzerio sees where Lethal and taking Selron and lands on the planet before they did, Lethal was holding Selron at his face crashing through things and threw him.

Lethal: HIDE  EXZERIO!

Selron got back up quickly and fought Lethal, both were doing taekwondo again and many other fighting styles combined, Lethal found an opening on Selron and upper cut him.

Lethal: Worthless metal.

Lethal tripped him and hit his face hard with his elbow, Selron kicked off Lethal, but he landed on his legs still, Selron charged at him but Lethal blocked grabbing his arm and hit it upwards.

Lethal: Pathetic scrap!

Lethal threw down Selron kicking him far away, and Exzerio hides behind somewhere watching. Selron was behind Lethal all of the sudden and blasted him.

Selron: AntonymDroids!

Selron yells out, the 4 other AntonymDroids were already here. Eradication came landing and ran after Lethal, next was Quarantine who also landed and went after Lethal.

Quarantine: The end has come!

Purge and Flawless also came and ran at Lethal.

Exzerio: Oh no..!!

Lethal: Exzerio, don't interfere, that's an order!!

Selron kicked Lethals face with his knee, Quarantine was using his blade to attack but Lethal dodged grabbing Quarantine around his neck and he couldn't move, Lethal roundhouse kicked Purge and Eradication away then Quarantine started shooting around everywhere trying to get Lethal off of him, but struggled to do so, Lethal swung Quarantine at Selron causing him to get hit by his legs, then Lethal tossed Quarantine upside down kicking his face and breaking a little of it.

Exzerio: Where is everyone else..! Why aren't they here yet..! *looking around*

Selron: Now is our chance to finally end Lethal, don't show mercy AntonymDroids!

Flawless jumped from above and punched Lethal, and Eradication quickly grabbed Lethal and electrocute him, Purge was doing multiple 360 kicks mid air at Lethal and then Selron grabbed Lethal lifting him up and threw him at some spikes that were on the planet but the spikes just broke apart, but Selron quickly spun, kicking Lethal right at his face breaking it a little, as some sparks came out from his face, which caused Lethal to get a little dizzy and falls.

Exzerio: No! Lethal!!

Lethal was slowly getting up and Quarantine shot him with a Sylontronic bullet and fired his machine laser gun, then Selron hit Lethal turning him around making him face right at him, and at the same time Selron charged up his gun and as Lethal slowly looked, Selron blasted his shot right at Lethals face causing him to fly far back crashing through a couple of big  boulders, Lethal spat out a bit of Sylonian blood out of his mouth. The 5 AntonymDroids walk towards the weakened Lethal, as Eradication changed his arm into an ultra power saw.

Selron: Give it up, Lethal... You even did choose humanity over your own race too, just what were you thinking.