Chapter 10 [The Final War Starts]

Only the power of the Sylontronic can fight against the Sylontronic. The Sylonians are like Anti-Viruses fighting against Viruses. The Sylonians are also like guardians within the computer-generated quantum reality that underlies the entire verse, protecting it from anyone or anything that could destroy all of reality or threaten it in any other way. That is also how dangerous the Sylontronics can be. Selron was once apart of the Sylonians. Selron was the ultimate creation that the Sylonians could ever have. He was real close friends with Lethal and Kyon, the three have always fought throughout the multiversal Tronic War for a billion years. Selron and the other droids who currently kneel to him were all Sylonians creation, known as the SylonDroids, Just like Armageddon, MetallicSteel, Barracuda and Charger, the only difference were just their sizes, instead of being only mostly 11 feet tall, they were 30 feet and up. The point about the SylonDroids were usually to always monitor and to manage the systems and plots of the entire multiverses. But after millions of centuries, it was demanded that they were shut down, and have Sylonians their possession back. The SylonDroids refused to be treated this way and to take that order, so a civil war happened. Sylonians were overpowering the Droids but as for Selron, he was heavily adapted with the entire systems of everything, he wasn't going down easily, but he still had to escape, so nine other droids joined him, Lethal tried to stop Selron because Lethal didn't want for this civil war to happen, there was nothing Lethal could do then, so he only convinced Selron to just obey and not make things any worse than now. Selron was in no intention of listening anymore and became hostile and betrayed the Sylonians, but right before Selron escaped without many knowing about it, the ten droids all attacked lethal at once, by the time they escaped, that is when they became the AntonymDroids. And by then, Selron wants every Sylontronics to himself, destroy the firewall including the creator of all, and run everything the way he wants it. As you already know, Lethal and the others are going to end this once and for all.

Lethal and Kyon agreed to split up like their original plan the first time.

Kyon: Welp, let's see how this goes.

Lethal: Best of luck, old friend...

The spaceship turns into two and Kyon goes a different direction with the half of the Sylonians that he was gonna lead. Exzerio then walks to Kyon and asked him.

Exzerio: When will we all be back together again?..

Kyon: Now isn't the time to think about that, young warrior.

Somewhere in much higher plane of reality, where no mere mortals can perceive it. Father Time was watching the multiveses while having a conversation with Life and Death.

Father Time: Your job seems to be pointless now, Death.

Death: Yes, nothing i can do to stop these souless AntonymDroids.

Life: I don't really know what to say.

Death: We're all coming to an end soon.

Father Time: We must count on the Sylonians.

Life: What good are the Sylonians? The AntonymDroids are their own fault.

Father Time: Obviously, they're trying to clean up their own mess... I have told you all before, we cannot fight in this war.