Chapter 9[Justice Is Served To Both, Goodbye Earth]

More of Dr. Fukashima's liquid metal machines are going to attack the army of Japan, the liquid technology lands everywhere and quickly start forming into their battle mode, Masamoto and Ammunition begin fighting them all by themselves because they told the soldiers to stay back since they can handle it. Masamoto throws Sylonian shurikens everywhere in a blink of an eye, cutting up all the liquid robots into many pieces, he took out the crossbow again and shot it at them at once, Ammunition turned both her arms into multiple guns and two huge missile launchers from her back and fired everything at once at Fukashima's robots. More and more kept coming, they finally had the chance to return fire back at the Sylonians but both Masamoto and Ammunition were dodging as they approach and strike at their weak places, then bigger ones start to show up since they can merge together, but then.

Ammunition: Hack time.

The Sylonians turned into their nanomachine forms, they starting floating around fast and went through inside the liquid robots hacking their systems and absorbed their power and disabled everything else, they both got out turning into their jet forms at the same time flying around firing at the others that aren't powered by Sylontronics, Masamoto changed from his jet form back to himself, taking out his blades cutting the heads off of the enemies and jumps mid air doing a front flip, Ammunition was still in her jet form.

Ammunition: Straight a head!

flying extremely fast, she went through a really tall liquid robot causing to make a hole through it as it falls down and then she changes back into her normal form but with all her weapons out still and was looking at all the destruction for a few seconds.

Masamoto: Nice one.

But then some of the liquid metals were still active, it merged together forming into the looks of an ordinary person, but no one noticed, it quickly took everything that is metal, such as all the tanks, all the fighter jets, helicopters and many other vehicles that are there merging into the liquid metal robot becoming larger and larger becoming nearly the size of Godzilla since it was absorbing everything else around, then the soldiers didn't care anymore and all quit hiding and used the Sylonian guns firing at the giant while they're all screaming out loud, and the Sylonians didn't care and also fired along at the giant.

Masamoto: Just great.

Later on at Tokyo, while Dr. Fukashima and Takiyama were still battling each other destroying the roads of the streets and buildings, Dr. Fukashima uses his machines as blades trying to attack Takiyama, he was blocking with his shield and dodging, Dr. Fukashima almost got Takiyama by the head barley dodging it but then Takiyama fell on his back which is leaving him wide open, Dr. Fukashima tried to swing one of his blades fast right at him but Takiyama barley dodged it again, he quickly flew to towards at Dr. Fukashima doing a back flip kicking down at his face, and quickly turned his arm into some big heavy hammer swinging it right at Dr. Fukashima hitting causing to fly back at a building crashing through the windows. Torque and BlazeShot were in their jet forms flying past over Takiyama, as he just looks right above distracted, Dr. Fukashima quickly got out the building and shot a massive laser beam right at Takiyama, he saw Dr. Fukashima right before getting shot at with a surprised face, the laser damaged many other buildings causing huge holes through them all, Takiyama was on the ground slowly getting up and then looked as he sees Dr. Fukashima walking through the fire and ashes all around around, as his lab coat is flowing by the wind making a smirk on his face.