Chapter 4[Preparing In The Replicated Creation]

After a while now, The rest of the Sylonians have finally arrived on Earth to come and get Exzerio, they spotted where Exzerio is, together with Earth's heros. All of the Sylonian warriors change from their jet forms into their normal forms and land safely to Exzerio, and they all walk to him at the same time.

Exzerio: Guys, you're all finally here! I'm so happy!

Lethal: We're more happy to see that you are perfectly fine, Exzerio. We were worried sick.

Exzerio ran quickly jumping on to Lethal hugging him tightly.

Lethal: It's ok, Exzerio.

Exzerio goes back down and then Rita come and rubs his head, then the heros of Earth walks up to all the Sylonians.

Captain Saburo: What the fuck!? I mean im really tall and all, but these guys are fucking huge!

Exzerio: Hey guys! Meet the rest of us! And Sylonians, meet Earth's heros!

Earth's heros are just looking straight up admiring on how amazing the Sylonians look and are really surprised how tall they are, and they all tell the Sylonian their names introducing themselves. Then Lethal kneels down to speak closer to them.

Rita: Just lie about almost everything,

Lethal: My name is Lethal, leader of the Sylonians, we are a robotic alien race from the planet "Sylon", far from another universe. We came here to rescue Exzerio, but now, things have changed. Your planet may be on risk to end, by our darkest enemies, The AntonymDroids.

Hayami: Wow, that voice.

Fancy: Focus, Hayami. Please continue, Lethal.

Lethal: The AntonymDroids are the most evil things that could ever exist in the entire Multiverse and beyond. There is just nothing good about them at all. We both all have an unbelievably incredible power called the Sylontronic, and the AntonymDroids are taking a lot more and more, they have stolen many already and they will not stop until every one of it is on their hands, the leader of the AntonymDroids, named Selron, wants to kill the one who created everything, Life and Death. Once he kills the creator of all, he's going to take over, and consider himself "the one and only omnipotent being".

Tyson: So... Like God???

Lethal: I don't know. I guess you can say that.

Hayami: Well that ain't right, what would that be called, 4th wall breaking???

Captain Saburo: I can't believe what I am hearing...

Veronica: This is some wild shit.

Lethal: It seems in your world, there are Sylontronics here, even though your universe actually never had any to begin with, but now, the AntonymDroids may soon be coming here too. We must quickly find it before it's too late.

Fancy: And they already have tried taking yours?

Lethal: Countless times, but failed, we are still on war.