Chapter 13[Regaining Power]

BlazeShot and StormBlaster were waiting for their Sylontronics to be fully operational again. They kept walking together hoping to find the Sylonians.

StormBlaster: I can't believe this seriously happened. We don't know where we are, and our tronics dont work.

BlazeShot: Just hope we'll be better before the AntonymDroids.

StormBlaster: I honestly think every single living thing have been completely wiped from existence except for us.

BlazeShot: Wait, there's someone there.

StormBlaster: What?

BlazeShot: Yeah, look right there.

A little person was running tried hiding from both of them.

StormBlaster: It loked like a kid.

BlazeShot: Hey you!

As the little person was peeking out, BlazeShot and StormBlaster were no where to be seen, then surprisingly out of no where they were behind and they yelled. The little person got scared and fell on his back, and it was another little Sylonian boy.

StormBlaster: Oh shit, another Sylonian child.

BlazeShot: Hey there, you alright?

StormBlaster: What's your name?

Axle: Im.. Axle.

StormBlaster: Axle? So why'd you trip?

Axle: You scared me!

StormBlaster: No i meant- never mind you're too young to understand what i mean, but anyway where did you come from?

Axle: I was trying to run from some demon girls. You see, i don't know what just happen before that, i got caught in the twister of multiverses almost went in some black hole but then a big bang happened, and i think you know the rest.

BlazeShot: I see, So your Sylontronics aren't working out either?

Axle: Not really. I can at least turn into nanomachines and just fly off like that.

BlazeShot: That's good. Alright, now don't go wondering off, we'll protect you.

Axle: Oh um, thank you. Though they're near by.

StormBlaster: Don't worry, we'll take it care of it.

The two demon girls named Kira and Isabel showed up and kept their distance from StormBlaster and BlazeShot.

Kira: Ohhh hi, did you catch the little boy for us~

Isabel: Don't worry we'll take him now~

BlazeShot: No can do, beat it.

Kira: Why not?