Chapter 20 [Renaissance]

Lethal and the rest of the Sylonians were revived, Kyon, Rita, Exzerio, all of them were back, and the AntonymDroids were stepping away, shocked to see the Sylonians again, then Lethal said to Selron.

Lethal: One last battle, the victor stands all.

Selron: Very well... Let's go before those who are reading this get bored already.

Selron changed his arm into a gun and ran fast to Lethal, as Lethal also quickly ran towards to Selron, they were shooting at each other at the same time and when they finally got close to each other, they clashed their blades together causing an enormous shockwave, all the Sylonians and the AntonymDroids dodged by flying up, they all clashed together and fought. Lethal and Selron were throwing hands massively fast, they both were doing many different fighting styles and moves, Selron hit away both of Lethals hands then he quickly started punching really fast against Lethal, then shot a massive blast at Lethal, which sent him away, Selron was about to take off, but then out of no where, Lethal was already back, and holding on to Selron's Leg, and then pulled him down to the ground, then Lethal smirked at him and said to Selron.

Lethal: Ignore the others, it's just you and I!

Selron: Have it your way.

They continued to fight on, not worrying about the others, they were constantly punching and clashing fist in such extreme force, they fought in such extreme speed, Lethal duplicated himself and now two Lethal's were fighting Selron, they both were tricking him around and while Selron was confused, they instantly appeared right in front of him and punched him extremely hard in the face, and caused him to fly far back, Selron came flying back fast in his jet form then turn back to himself, Lethal turned his arm into his gun again, he ran towards Selron while firing and Selron did the exact same thing, their shots were missing each other, but some did hit each other too, they jump mid air continuing to fire and they clash their blades that are on their gun together and they rotated around together still trying to fire each other, spinning mid air. As they they fell on the ground, Selron quickly tried to stab Lethal with his blade but Lethal smacked it away with his gun arm right on time, then Lethal did a hand stand and did a break dance move kicking Selron away and was standing on his legs again.

Lethal: Well, that felt really familiar.

Selron: Hm, yes, i wonder why?

Then Kyon and Quarantine had their rematch again, Kyon was in his jet form, firing at Quarantine, Kyon changed back to himself but was still heading towards to Quarantine and kicked him with both legs, Quarantine started to spin Kyon around with by holding his legs, but right before Quarantine could even throw Kyon away, Kyon was charging up a blast and shot it at Quarantine and made him let go of his legs, Rita was standing behind BackFire, TaserWave, and AcidVien, they all turned around at the same time looking at her, and remembering the battle they last had against her, then Rita said to the three of them.

Rita: We meet again.

BackFire: We underestimated you, it's not gonna end the same way like last time.

Rita: Shit excuse.

TaserWave: You doubt us?

Then Renzo and Ammunition landed by Rita sides and Renzo spoke up to them.

Renzo: She doesn't, but she's got help this time...

AcidVien: How precious.

Meanwhile NukeShot and Torque were facing against NoiseStrike and Nitrox again, and Fatal and Rotary were facing against Prometheus and Grind. Lethal and Selron were still battling on and on, Selron grabbed Lethal's arms and started to pull back really strong, but then Lethal was slowly strugglingpulling his back forward, Selron was struggling to hold on, then Lethal used the back of his head to hit Selron's face, Lethal broke free and swung his leg around and kicked away Selron. NukeShot made a bright flash go off again to blind NoiseStrike, then SteelFangs aimed multiple crosshairs at NoiseStrike, and she made multiple bites were striked everywhere on him, on another fight BlazeShot was fighting against Purge, he tried using illusions against her, but she wasn't even fooled by it and she easily attacked Purge.