[Chapter 17] System Failure

While the AntonymDroids were all heading to Selron, he continues to beat up Rita, Selron tosses her to the ground, but then Exzerio and Axle both came out of no where and punched fast at Selron's face, they both stood in front of Rita defending her from Selron.

Exzerio: Get away from her!

Selron: How adorable.

Rita: Boys..! Don't!

Exzerio and Axle both went to attack again, but Selron easily grabbed them both and slammed Exzerio and Axle's head together and tossed them.

Selron: Just stand down, it's pretty damn obvious you can't do anything. None of you can.

He looked at the rest of the Sylonians. Meanwhile, when the AntonymDroids are heading back to Selron, Prometheus asked Quarantine something.

Prometheus: Aren't the Sylontronics unstable and not fully operational because of everything? How is it going to work?

Quarantine: The Sylontronics are fine now, after all, they weren't used in any battles the whole time.

Subjugation: fair point.

Selron: Ah, at last. It's time for what i want.

The AntonymDroids all came back and placed all the Sylontronics in front of him.

Selron: Yesss....

Then Lethal arrived, came landing and yelled at him.

Lethal: No! Stop!..

Selron: What..? You just wont die.

Lethal: I won't let you do this....

Selron: How do you proceed to do so?

Rita: L-Lethal! take our Sylontronics from us!...

Selron: Not gonna happen.

Lethal: Rita! Kyon! Everyone!

Masamoto: We're fine...

Lethal: No!

Selron: Oh, he's right. You arent.

Selron shot a blast at Masamoto and he became unconscious.

Lethal: Masamoto!!!

Selron: You lose Lethal. There's nothing any of you can do.

Lethal: Stop this now!

Selron: It's like you taught me. Freedom is the right of all sentient beings, this is a choice of my own, and i thank you for giving me opportunity.

Lethal: I didn't give you anything...

Selron: You know what i really hated about you all? You say we rebelled against you, but honestly it is the other way around, you all wanted us shut down, and we would never have had our freedom.